I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grabbed a 6 of Thirsty Dog's 12 Dogs Of X-Mas last night.....not to bad,really spicey but at 8.5% it has a nice kick!!

Where are you at, Ohio? If so they sure do like to have high APV beers around them parts.

Maybe I need to move out that way. :tumbsup:

Had dinner at an Applebee's tonight so I tried a big glass of that "Blue Moon" beer that everyone else seems to be so crazy about (I'd never tried it before). Pretty good stuff, though I'm mystified as to why it was served to me with a slice of orange floating in it. :unsure:

I've never ordered that in a bar so I didn't know it came with an orange.

I guess it's like Corona and most Mexican beers and the lime coming with those.

I took the orange slice out of the beer as soon as they gave it to me. I never understood the whole Corona with Lime thing either. I am of the belief that if you have to add a piece of fruit or other ingredient to a beer then there must be something wrong with it... you shouldn't have to ADD anything to a beer to make it taste better!!

I finished up the News last night and am now back onto the 6 pack of Barons I had sitting aside. I don't want to finish them 'cause they're so delicious, but the time has come to smash them. Tonight.

I just had a Fat Tire with dinner.

Is the recession hitting you that hard that you need to start eating parts of your car for dinner? Sorry to hear it, cousin. :(

I just had a Fat Tire with dinner.

Is the recession hitting you that hard that you need to start eating parts of your car for dinner? Sorry to hear it, cousin. :(

Tough times indeed. :lol:

No seriously it's a beer that's brewed in Colorado. :tumbsup:

I feel like shit, but am gonna have a 'Tangle Foot' fine ale, that will hopefully make me feel better - Cheers all :drink:

Packed away a bunch last night, got my Christmas Party in two hours so I will f*cking destroy that place. Can't wait... I'm thirsty today too.

• My Little Pony
Packed away a bunch last night, got my Christmas Party in two hours so I will f*cking destroy that place. Can't wait... I'm thirsty today too.

Raze it to the ground!!

Raze it to the ground!!

10 mins until I split this scene.

• My Little Pony

Raze it to the ground!!

Include it in the emails.

Raze it to the ground!!

Include it in the emails.

Just did. Hope you don't mind the photo of my balls too - just got caught up in the moment.

A night of free James Boags Lager and Rum and Coke and Vodka and Coke... I feel kind of rad. Who wants to dance with me?

I know everyone's gonna laugh at me, but I've been on a BUDWEISER kick lately :beerbang:

The only time I drink Budweiser is when it's free. :lol:

By the way, how f**king cool is it that this thread is up to nearly 120 pages of beer discussion? I love it. We're all a bunch of drunks. :chug:

I know everyone's gonna laugh at me, but I've been on a BUDWEISER kick lately :beerbang:

By the way, how f**king cool is it that this thread is up to nearly 120 pages of beer discussion? I love it. We're all a bunch of drunks. :chug:

What kind of loser would even start a dumb ass thread like this in the first place? <_<

What kind of loser would even start a dumb ass thread like this in the first place? <_<

A Wise Man! :bowdown:

A Wise Man! :bowdown:

True dat homes! :beerbang:

Purcahsed 2 slabs of VB on Thursday and the missus came home from shopping on Saturday with another 4 slabs of VB because they were on special and she did not want to go back again to the bottle shop before Christmas......... :unsure: I said I think you will be :whistle::christmas: