I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I still like beer just in case anyone was curious.

I was actually just wondering about that... 'cause I still like it too. Coincidence?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great night out with Scaramanga Nick last night - Cheer bro it was a blast. The man is a total Beer monster and I sat in awe of his mastery of all things Hoppy and frothy. Talk about hollow legs. But why Scaramanga I hear you cry??? Questions need answers don't ya think.?

Great night out with Scaramanga Nick last night - Cheer bro it was a blast. The man is a total Beer monster and I sat in awe of his mastery of all things Hoppy and frothy. Talk about hollow legs. But why Scaramanga I hear you cry??? Questions need answers don't ya think.?

Yes why would that be matey???....apart from the fact that it is a terrible conspiracy concoted by you and Wendy to darken my name and ruin my cool image <_< here at HH!

Yes why would that be matey???....apart from the fact that it is a terrible conspiracy concoted by you and Wendy to darken my name and ruin my cool image <_< here at HH!

Nick - you're making a tit of yourself now matey :rofl2:

This just in: I don't like Beer anymore, well at least not this morning(my head hurts real bad).

I went to a big party last night with wine tasting, music, and a beer truck.

I had a blast, saw many old friends, and got drunk out of my mind.

Now my head hurts and I wish I wouldn't of drank so much.

EDIT: Fuck it I still like Beer.

I liked beer a whole lot over the weekend while I was away camping. Nearly an entire 30 pack died for my enjoyment.

I didn't even think of it at the time (sitting in bed at 11:00pm at night) but damn I wish I'd been drinking when Australia played England in the World Cup.

I didn't even think of it at the time (sitting in bed at 11:00pm at night) but damn I wish I'd been drinking when Australia played England in the World Cup.

Would have lessened the obvious deep felt pain watching Englands marvellous victory (did I say AGAIN). You could have drunk some of that wine made from sour grapes as well. :rofl2:

Would have lessened the obvious deep felt pain watching Englands marvellous victory (did I say AGAIN). You could have drunk some of that wine made from sour grapes as well. :rofl2:

Marvellous victory? Mate... are you serious? The only marvellous or victorious thing about the entire game was the fact Lote Tuqiri managed to score a try in that trainwreck of a game.

And yeah, these sour grapes are delicious... still got some life in 'em yet. :D

Wouldn't that be "whine"?

Marvellous victory? Mate... are you serious? The only marvellous or victorious thing about the entire game was the fact Lote Tuqiri managed to score a try in that trainwreck of a game.

Any victory over the the Aussies is a marvellous thing to behold in my book!

I guess it doesn't happen often, so enjoy it while it lasts. I'm sure we'll beat you in something else in a few hours. Like being awesome. :)

I guess it doesn't happen often, so enjoy it while it lasts. I'm sure we'll beat you in something else in a few hours. Like being awesome. :)

:rofl2: Now that was funny.

Truth is a funny lil' thing. :)

..Didn't take long for you lot to lose at another sport - Bashed by the Indians at Cricket now -Oh how I am fucking loving this. Ohhh sorry I forgot - another sport that you don't care about either. Please tell - which sports that other countries play do you actually like - I hear your Crown Green Bowling team are on the way up. :lol:

..Didn't take long for you lot to lose at another sport - Bashed by the Indians at Cricket now -Oh how I am fucking loving this. Ohhh sorry I forgot - another sport that you don't care about either. Please tell - which sports that other countries play do you actually like - I hear your Crown Green Bowling team are on the way up. :lol:

I'll watch cricket if it's on at night when I'm going to sleep, or I'll follow results if it's the World Cup or ashes or some worthwhile tournament. In all complete and truthful honesty, I have no idea what cricket is being played at the moment. I really couldn't care less if we lost to India somewhere. Is it a tournament or something? There's too much cricket to care about every result of every game. As long as we win the ones that matter (insert Ashes 2007) that's all I'm really concerned with.

Cricket is something I'll watch if it's on and I'm relaxing with a beer with mates... not something I'd go out of my way to follow.

Sports I do like? Well, it's pretty much all about Rugby League for me. The game that England suck so much at they purchase about 50 Australian players a year just to make it watchable over there. :D

Ummm... we actually lead the series against the indians.

Had we won this game the series would have been over.

With all the millions at stake from a dead seires I'm guessing that why Tendulkar was give not out on 3 occassions before he reached 5. I cannot believe the decisions he received...?!?!!?!?

The only way they could save the series was to keep their star at the crease. Pressure on the umps was my guess.

Two countries, both famous for their beer, and all they can post in the beer thread are endless musings about footy... <_<

Very sad, very sad indeed... :crying:

Well I still like beer, even though it didn't like me to much last Saturday.

And by the way I don't like footy, I mean Soccer. :whistle: