I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I like bears too.

Are you still on the wagon?

Yep. Not that I was a huge drinker anyways. Once in a blue moon was about all.

So you're saying that if for some reason I make a stop in Eric Brittingham's Heart(that's where you are by the way) then you wouldn't have a beer with me?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like bears too.

Are you still on the wagon?

Yep. Not that I was a huge drinker anyways. Once in a blue moon was about all.

So you're saying that if for some reason I make a stop in Eric Brittingham's Heart(that's where you are by the way) then you wouldn't have a beer with me?

You are so right about where I am, and dude it would be totally cool to tilt one with you. I would definately have a brew with you.

I will drink small quantities this evening, and hopefully nice quantities on Sunday. I'm not interesting enough to be able to afford not to drink.

I haven't mentioned it in awhile, so just in case anybody was wondering, I still like beer. In fact, I think I'm going to have one right now. :chug:

Slotted away 3 at lunch... feelin' it in a nice way. There's 2 of my buddies still at the pub but I had to come back to the office. Pretty disappointed now. :( I can only dream of the beer they're consuming. With envy.

Slotted away 3 at lunch... feelin' it in a nice way. There's 2 of my buddies still at the pub but I had to come back to the office. Pretty disappointed now. :( I can only dream of the beer they're consuming. With envy.

It sucks when you have to stop like that, especially when that buzz wears off.

Yeah, by 4:00pm my head will be hitting the desk from being so tired. I HATE interrupting a groove. When I drive home I will be swerving at children and camels because of how sleepy I am.

Yeah, by 4:00pm my head will be hitting the desk from being so tired. I HATE interrupting a groove. When I drive home I will be swerving at children and camels because of how sleepy I am.

I know by three or four beers I'm really in the groove and don't want to stop.

I'm havin' a beer right now while I watch the snow falling outside my window. :chug:

Leaving in about 20mins with ten beers under my arms to go up to my mate's house for a BBQ and a few beers, and a swim. :)

Anyone else have to many beers while watching the Super Bowl?

I wasn't really watching much of the Super Bowl but I had too many beers anyway :chug: