I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are invited to a birthday party tonight ! :chug: That means LOTS of BEERS !!! :P

:drink:

When you say WE does that include everyone here? :unsure:

If it does then I need to book a flight quickly. ;)

Sure ! Come on over !! :P But you really need to hurry up !! ;)

We are invited to a birthday party tonight ! :chug: That means LOTS of BEERS !!! :P

Thanks but I don't think I could make it now.

Be sure to drink one for me. :)

hows about a Vulcan Blood Ale???

Thanks but I don't think I could make it now.

Be sure to drink one for me. :)

I did !! More than one !

On the other side I shouldn't have ! <_<:puke:

Beer sounds fine, but that girly pic you posted above is making me thirsty for somethin' else right about now!! ;)

It's been since Sunday when I had my last BEER. I think I'm going to have some BEER tonight.

miller_lite.sized.jpg

If someone else wants to take care of that lite "beer" I'll take the girl thanks. :)

Australia Day long weekend coming up!!! (non-lite) Beer will be consumed! :drink:

I guess no one else is feeling like having a beer today. Well fine more for me.

Aha ! Found it ! Thanks for the PM dude !

Be gone for now, but beware....

I'll be back...

I look forward to your return, I have a large bottle of Belgian beer sitting in my wine cellar... :woot:

Check this out, now your dog can enjoy a beer with you!!

A cold one for man's best friend

1/23/2007 5:09 PM

After a long day hunting, there's nothing like wrapping your paw around a cold bottle of beer.

So Terrie Berenden, a pet shop owner in the southern Dutch town of Zelhem, created a beer for her Weimaraners made from beef extract and malt.

"Once a year we go to Austria to hunt with our dogs, and at the end of the day we sit on the veranda and drink a beer. So we thought, my dog also has earned it," she said.

Berenden consigned a local brewery to make and bottle the nonalcoholic beer, branded as Kwispelbier. It was introduced to the market last week and advertised as "a beer for your best friend."

"Kwispel" is the Dutch word for wagging a tail.

The beer is fit for human consumption, Berenden said. But at $2.14 (or 1.65 euro) a bottle, it's about four times more expensive than a Heineken.

After a long day hunting, there's nothing like wrapping your paw around a cold bottle of beer.

So Terrie Berenden, a pet shop owner in the southern Dutch town of Zelhem, created a beer for her Weimaraners made from beef extract and malt.

"Once a year we go to Austria to hunt with our dogs, and at the end of the day we sit on the veranda and drink a beer. So we thought, my dog also has earned it," she said.

Berenden consigned a local brewery to make and bottle the nonalcoholic beer, branded as Kwispelbier. It was introduced to the market last week and advertised as "a beer for your best friend."

The beer is fit for human consumption, Berenden said. But at $2.14 (or 1.65 euro) a bottle, it's about four times more expensive than a Heineken.

That's awesome!!!! My dog always looks at me as to say where the fuck is my BEER bitch.

That's awesome!!!! My dog always looks at me as to say where the fuck is my BEER bitch.

Sadly, it sez the doggie beer is non-alcoholic... poor pups! -_-

Beer bitch. That's funny.

I'll be back...

I look forward to your return, I have a large bottle of Belgian beer sitting in my wine cellar... :woot:

Fascinating... I am dying to know what bottle that may be...

Please fill me in !!!

Beer bitch. That's funny.

Who are you calling a Beer Bitch?

I'll be back...

Please fill me in !!!

I actually found a pic online, mine is from 2000 though, I bought 6 originally and I'm saving the last one for ?

malheur.jpg

I'll be back...

Please fill me in !!!

I actually found a pic online, mine is from 2000 though, I bought 6 originally and I'm saving the last one for ?

malheur.jpg

Oooo boy, that looks good. A nice Lager looks like it might taste a bit like Guiness.

The only Belgian beer I've ever had was called "Duvel," it was pretty kick ass stuff.

Tonight is beer time again !! :chug::chug:

Some friends are coming over and together we will cook some chilli, drink beers and margharitas and watch music videos ! GREAT fun !!

:P