I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

The heat f*cks with you because it makes you thirstier and you want more beer just to cool down and quench that thirst... but I'm pretty sure it's not the kind of fluid the body is aching for.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like beer, and the beer likes me.

PBR me please!!

I had a Leinie Sunset Wheat and a Samuel Adams Winter Lager tonight at the North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey Game tonight and they were damn good. Plus, the Sioux took it to Ohio State 4-1!

Just opened a bottle of Guiness Extra Stout....

you bastard. that is my mouth to mouth beer of choice. ;)

Ahhhh goes down smoooooth.... :whistle:

Six PBRs died for my sins tonight. Bless them.

Unexpected beer moment last night. I was planning a bored night of massaging my balls at home when my mate called up and asked if I was keen to watch the Danny Green vs. Some American Jester fight and I was all like, HELL YEAH!

Went to the local pub and there were sexy promotional sluts for XXXX Gold all over the place handing out free beers for the first hour. Nice. :) After that we had to pay for beers, but it was still an awesome cheap night out. Funny thing is we hung out in the pub for 2 and a half hours, the fight started and Danny Green smashed the dude in 2 mins and 2 seconds. HAHA!

I liked beer last night. Seven more PBRs died for my sins. And one is making the ultimate sacrifice right now. :chug:

I haven't had any beer in my fridge for almost two months.

:omg: Seriously cousin, what the f*ck? On one hand I admire your strength, that you're able to exist in this world without beer as comfort for the pain, but on the other hand... why would you do this to yourself?

:omg: Seriously cousin, what the f*ck? On one hand I admire your strength, that you're able to exist in this world without beer as comfort for the pain, but on the other hand... why would you do this to yourself?

I didn't say I hadn't drank any beer I just haven't had any at home.

I've drank when I've went out but if I've drank at home it's been mostly wine.

I went to the German Christmas fair in Manchester on Monday evening and then had a quick pint in the Old Wellington pub - at the very table I last saw Jez and Bernd....I wept a little at the memory! :christmas:

Just got back from doing some Christmas shopping with the wife... we stopped @ an Applebee's for lunch and I washed it all down with a Sam Adams Winter Ale. Goooooood stuff.

I went to the German Christmas fair in Manchester on Monday evening and then had a quick pint in the Old Wellington pub - at the very table I last saw Jez and Bernd....I wept a little at the memory! :christmas:

Then we shall have to go there again and relive the moment in history. :drink:

I didn't say I hadn't drank any beer I just haven't had any at home.

I've drank when I've went out but if I've drank at home it's been mostly wine.

Fair enough. You're excused... barely.

I'm actually as stocked up as I've ever been at the moment, with another case still owed to me. The festive season is looking blurry... I mean promising.

Then we shall have to go there again and relive the moment in history. :drink:

Indeed...and once building work has finished at our place I can probably focus on such things a little better...hopefully your neck of the woods at some point too! :drink2: