I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Smashed about 800 Hahn Super Drys and Outbacks over the weekend up at my brother's house, and then went out with a couple of mates last night to watch the f*cking c*nt Eels get smashed and had another quiet 6 Super Drys in the process. At least something good came out of that game.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gentlemen! Father's Day fast approaches, so forward this to your wives IMMEDIATELY!!!

I'm afraid for my ani-virus program to even look at that link.

Haha, it's the same link from FaceBook! It is safe from work!

Gentlemen! Father's Day fast approaches, so forward this to your wives IMMEDIATELY!!!

I'm afraid for my ani-virus program to even look at that link.

Haha, it's the same link from FaceBook! It is safe from work!

Okay and yes we all need those for DRF. :headbanger:

I haven't even seen a beer in over two weeks. The wife is ready to drop anytime now so I'm staying sober for support and of course to drive. I have no idea when I will taste another but I am SO fucking looking forward to it.

I just realised that all I drunk over the weekend was milk with breakfast each day and beer. I didn't have a single other beverage, except for one shot of Bourbon and Galliano on Saturday too. But how extreme is that? Not even a soft drink of juice with lunch. :(

I just realised that all I drunk over the weekend was milk with breakfast each day and beer. I didn't have a single other beverage, except for one shot of Bourbon and Galliano on Saturday too. But how extreme is that? Not even a soft drink of juice with lunch. :(

:rofl2:

Damn, I'd love to have drank beer all weekend. It's been far too long.

Not being able to drive at the moment is paying off big time with a nice weekend in general. Lots of ale on Friday night, followed by a good few ales on Sunday Lunchtime, all completed with live bands on both occassions - Very nice.

Yesterday I woke up at 6:00am lieing on the living room floor. I'm not sure exactly how I ended up there. I'm guessing that it had something to do with all of the alcohol consumption. I didn't feel right the rest of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I've drank beer 2 days out of the last 22. Not the odds I usually like but with the wife about to pop (due the 7th) I've got to be prepared to drive. Damn I miss the cold brew.

I've drank beer 2 days out of the last 22. Not the odds I usually like but with the wife about to pop (due the 7th) I've got to be prepared to drive. Damn I miss the cold brew.

I didn't know, mate. Congrats! Hope it hurries up so you can get back on the piss. ;)

I didn't know, mate. Congrats! Hope it hurries up so you can get back on the piss. ;)

Thanks Geoff. I'm ready for her to get here and I'm fucking ready for a beer! :beerbang:

Had various combinations of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, Leffe and Fat Tire over the past week. All good stuff.

I have not had a SA Cherry Wheat in YEARS. I need to correct that.

I bought a sixer of New Belgium's Skinny Dip. Not bad.

I drank about a 12-pac on my fishing trip on friday. Went to the bar afterwards and had a beer. I was flagged before I was finished. Called my wife's friend to take me to the store to get another 12. I finished about half and ended up spilling a beer on about 30 c.d.s. :o

Finally called it a night!!!

Had quite the hangover on Sunday morning. Good times on Saturday night. We had a 20% of all cases of beer sale this week at Woolworths and I cleaned up with 6 awesome cases. Well, make that 5. I bought a case of Bitburger after tring one my parents-in-law gave me recently and I thought it was great. Got home and had some on Friday night watching the Footy - not near as good as I first thought. So I have to power on through that case, but after that I have 2 x Platinum Blondes, 2 x Coopers Pale Ale and 1 x Chang Beer too look forward to. :)