White Lives Matter(A Board For Crackas) oh and Japanese

Leykis101

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, martinsane said:

LOL. Those twins are funny, droppin' a bit in about cuckholding and if I may incant Geoff, they are sexy af. Oh fuck does that make me a "white voyeur"? 

They are even funnier on their sex advice channel, their euphemisms like Balls deep action, and goin up in dem sweet walls, hilarious.

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I can't stand those twins who live in their parents basement.

I wasted time watching them once but nevermore.

No cellar dwellers for me thanks !

Parents basement?? you lost me bro, they are comedians, they are well off, dont know anything about parents basement, if you know something I dont??

• 2023 Gold Donors
14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Parents basement?? you lost me bro, they are comedians, they are well off, dont know anything about parents basement, if you know something I dont??

Somebody I know on Facebook sent me a link to watch them.It looked like they were in a basement.

Basically they laughed at their own jokes,asked for you to subscribe to their youtube channel,etc....

It's like visual talk radio .

I'd rather watch old videos of George Carlin

17 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

He's a Biden guy. He don't like black folks. Especially well spoken right leaning ones.

And Orange Man bad. He very bad......

Edited by AlphaMale

Thats cause blacks dont know how to get on or even use the internet, but I didnt say that, that came from our dear old Prez

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
21 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

He's a Biden guy. He don't like black folks. Especially well spoken right leaning ones.

And Orange Man bad. He very bad......

Actually I'm a Kamala Harris kind of guy :)

And its not black, it's Of Color

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

This is fucking hilarious. Not a single response. Had Trump said nigger, this thread would be ten pages by now.

This is one divided country.

I'm not a Biden fan at all, but to be fair, he didn't actually say the word, it was just the stuttering, tongue tied ramblings of an old fart. Nothing in it. The same as the below example. 

Edited by Darkstone

7 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I'm not a Biden fan at all, but to be fair, he didn't actually say the word, it was just the stuttering, tongue tied ramblings of an old fart. Nothing in it. The same as the below example. 

You know damn well that if Trump had said it, it be a constant sound byte replayed relentlessly.

I don't think Biden meant to say it and yes, he's a tongue-tied turd on the mic but the hypocrisy is amazing.

• Like 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

You know damn well that if Trump had said it, it be a constant sound byte replayed relentlessly.

I don't think Biden meant to say it and yes, he's a tongue-tied turd on the mic but the hypocrisy is amazing.

Yeah, the hypocrisy is sickening, but it's the shit in the above post that's more concerning.

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Yeah, the hypocrisy is sickening, but it's the shit in the above post that's more concerning.

I really dont know how anyone anywhere is surprised about anything thats going on, or is about to go on, just keep watching, Ive been screaming from rooftops to def ears, just like I am right now when I say just watch, there wont be another election for a long while, until after the civil war is over, which I will absolutely participate in and probably die, laugh at me all you want, seems I haven't been all that inaccurate.

is that supposed to be like Jan 1 2000?  or 2012? or Nov 6th 2020? I mustve missed something

• 2023 Gold Donors
47 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

is that supposed to be like Jan 1 2000?  or 2012? or Nov 6th 2020? I mustve missed something

It means that you're not into conspiracies-which is a good thing

• Haha 1

what do you mean? it's all one big conspiracy, I merely call out the non conspiracy's, even out the playing field

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Finally after all those crappy youtube videos and especially the douchebag duo I thought we were getting a video of SERJ ! WTF is this crap !! Here's the real Serj and no doubt the only thing worth watching on this thread.

Here's my revenge for having to watch that last video !!:lol: