Jump to content

White Lives Matter(A Board For Crackas) oh and Japanese


Leykis101
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, martinsane said:

LOL. Those twins are funny, droppin' a bit in about cuckholding and if I may incant Geoff, they are sexy af. Oh fuck does that make me a "white voyeur"? 

They are even funnier on their sex advice channel, their euphemisms like Balls deep action, and goin up in dem sweet walls, hilarious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors

I can't stand those twins who live in their parents basement.

I wasted time watching them once but nevermore.

No cellar dwellers for me thanks !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I can't stand those twins who live in their parents basement.

I wasted time watching them once but nevermore.

No cellar dwellers for me thanks !

Parents basement?? you lost me bro, they are comedians, they are well off, dont know anything about parents basement, if you know something I dont??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Parents basement?? you lost me bro, they are comedians, they are well off, dont know anything about parents basement, if you know something I dont??

Somebody I know on Facebook sent me a link to watch them.It looked like they were in a basement.

Basically they laughed at their own jokes,asked for you to subscribe to their youtube channel,etc....

It's like visual talk radio .

I'd rather watch old videos of George Carlin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Parents basement?? you lost me bro, they are comedians, they are well off, dont know anything about parents basement, if you know something I dont??

He's a Biden guy. He don't like black folks. Especially well spoken right leaning ones.

And Orange Man bad. He very bad......

 

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thats cause blacks dont know how to get on or even use the internet, but I didnt say that, that came from our dear old Prez

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
21 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

He's a Biden guy. He don't like black folks. Especially well spoken right leaning ones.

And Orange Man bad. He very bad......

 

Actually I'm a Kamala Harris kind of guy :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And its not black, it's Of Color

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is fucking hilarious. Not a single response. Had Trump said nigger, this thread would be ten pages by now.

This is one divided country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

This is fucking hilarious. Not a single response. Had Trump said nigger, this thread would be ten pages by now.

This is one divided country.

I'm not a Biden fan at all, but to be fair, he didn't actually say the word, it was just the stuttering, tongue tied ramblings of an old fart. Nothing in it. The same as the below example. 

 

 

Edited by Darkstone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I'm not a Biden fan at all, but to be fair, he didn't actually say the word, it was just the stuttering, tongue tied ramblings of an old fart. Nothing in it. The same as the below example. 

 

 

You know damn well that if Trump had said it, it be a constant sound byte replayed relentlessly.

I don't think Biden meant to say it and yes, he's a tongue-tied turd on the mic but the hypocrisy is amazing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

You know damn well that if Trump had said it, it be a constant sound byte replayed relentlessly.

I don't think Biden meant to say it and yes, he's a tongue-tied turd on the mic but the hypocrisy is amazing.

Yeah, the hypocrisy is sickening, but it's the shit in the above post that's more concerning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Yeah, the hypocrisy is sickening, but it's the shit in the above post that's more concerning.

I really dont know how anyone anywhere is surprised about anything thats going on, or is about to go on, just keep watching, Ive been screaming from rooftops to def ears, just like I am right now when I say just watch, there wont be another election for a long while, until after the civil war is over, which I will absolutely participate in and probably die, laugh at me all you want, seems I haven't been all that inaccurate.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

is that supposed to be like Jan 1 2000?  or 2012? or Nov 6th 2020? I mustve missed something

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
47 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

is that supposed to be like Jan 1 2000?  or 2012? or Nov 6th 2020? I mustve missed something

 

It means that you're not into conspiracies-which is a good thing

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

what do you mean? it's all one big conspiracy, I merely call out the non conspiracy's, even out the playing field

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors

When the conspiracy folks pick out a date and then nothing happens...

Well I guess it's time to pick out another date :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors

Finally after all those crappy youtube videos and especially the douchebag duo I thought we were getting a video of SERJ ! WTF is this crap !! Here's the real Serj and no doubt the only thing worth watching on this thread.

Here's my revenge for having to watch that last video !!:lol:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.