Chez Kane - Chez Kane (2021)

Aordave89

1 hour ago, All Nights Reserved said:

No, I love female vocalists - who can actually sing. This gal is just amateurish. My kingdom for a Sandi Saraya! :D

yeah she can't sing for shit lol. One take live performance. 

Trust me I've seen Saraya live and she did not sound like that lol.

As for ISSA..... she couldn't even sing in tune lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• My Little Pony
19 hours ago, Glen said:

Wow, yeah, she's terrible. 

;}

On 3/25/2021 at 8:01 AM, Glen said:

Lol, cringey video (the glances at the camera didn't need to happen), but great voice. 

• My Little Pony
16 hours ago, Geoff said:

Lol, cringey video (the glances at the camera didn't need to happen), but great voice. 

Still not as cringe-y as the "Better Than Love" music video. 

On 3/12/2021 at 9:04 AM, tts42572 said:

Thoughts on this one as it's out today?

I gave it a listen and I'm not sure it's doing much for me.  Couple okay tunes like Rocket On The Radio and Ball N Chain and it clearly has a very 80's Vixen meets Crazy Lixx type vibe.  But I guess I was never huge on the female stuff in the 80s and still aren't.  

I will say my wife liked it though as she heard it playing this morning.  She thought it was some 80's act and when  I told her it was Chez Kane, she's like....I don't remember her.  I just chuckled but I think she added it to her playlist.

This is pretty much how I stand. Just not a fan of female fronted bands. 

On 3/28/2021 at 10:36 AM, AlphaMale said:

This is pretty much how I stand. Just not a fan of female fronted bands. 

My 2021 playlist seems to be something like 50% female fronted bands at the minute. Not intentional and I kind of hate it in light of the current world climate (nothing at all against actual females - I have a daughter, wife and mum etc. Just hate fucking morons being fucking morons... but that's another story for another day). But anyway, this, Issa, Rivals, Wolfclub and Icon For Hire, for instance, are occupying a massive part of the year's playlist so far. All class albums. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

My 2021 playlist seems to be something like 50% female fronted bands at the minute. Not intentional and I kind of hate it in light of the current world climate (nothing at all against actual females - I have a daughter, wife and mum etc. Just hate fucking morons being fucking morons... but that's another story for another day). But anyway, this, Issa, Rivals, Wolfclub and Icon For Hire, for instance, are occupying a massive part of the year's playlist so far. All class albums. 

The new Rivals album is great

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, Geoff said:

My 2021 playlist seems to be something like 50% female fronted bands at the minute. Not intentional and I kind of hate it in light of the current world climate (nothing at all against actual females - I have a daughter, wife and mum etc. Just hate fucking morons being fucking morons... but that's another story for another day). 

Can it be a story for today? ;}

I think I already know what you mean, and I probably share your view. 

6 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Can it be a story for today? ;}

I think I already know what you mean, and I probably share your view. 

Mate, there's no point getting me started because I could go on for days about this. What I can say is that every female I know and any female I have any respect for whatsoever, is entirely capable of living the life they live without needing to be treated like an invalid, lesser human being than anyone else. 

But it's 2021 and every single thing has to be an issue. If a female is treated poorly somewhere, every man on earth is a cunt and every female has been treated poorly by everyone since time began. It's the obvious conclusion, is it not? 

Anyway, if you want to get into it it's for another thread and one I can't be bothered with... but just another reason I cannot and will not ever watch the news again. It doesn't just make me irritated, it plain and simply enrages me if I ever catch a glance of it anymore these days. 

7 hours ago, Gotthardline said:

The new Rivals album is great

Yep, it is excellent. 

• My Little Pony
56 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Mate, there's no point getting me started because I could go on for days about this. What I can say is that every female I know and any female I have any respect for whatsoever, is entirely capable of living the life they live without needing to be treated like an invalid, lesser human being than anyone else. 

But it's 2021 and every single thing has to be an issue. If a female is treated poorly somewhere, every man on earth is a cunt and every female has been treated poorly by everyone since time began. It's the obvious conclusion, is it not? 

Anyway, if you want to get into it it's for another thread and one I can't be bothered with... but just another reason I cannot and will not ever watch the news again. It doesn't just make me irritated, it plain and simply enrages me if I ever catch a glance of it anymore these days. 

Yeah, and unfortunately it extends past sexism. 

5 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Is there any singer who's not better than Issa ?

You missed a band that was posted in here a few months ago.  Drawing a blank on the name but the singer sounded like the kind of person that gets pulled off the stage during karaoke night.

• 2023 Gold Donors
10 hours ago, Tabe said:

You missed a band that was posted in here a few months ago.  Drawing a blank on the name but the singer sounded like the kind of person that gets pulled off the stage during karaoke night.

Probably Yoko Ono is worse than her but why split hairs

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tabe said:

LMAO..... that was Vikki Star from Signal 13. Horrible horrible singer.

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

This shit is always on Downy commercials:

Yeah, my friend and I call this "hipster singing." A lot of women are trying to sound like this. It's horrible. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Yeah, my friend and I call this "hipster singing." A lot of women are trying to sound like this. It's horrible. 

I don't know what I would call it but it's awful.  

• Haha 1