Howdy

PetraGirl86

Hi guys, whatchu all been up to? I haven't done anything exciting this year and I'm about ready to go cut Gov. Waltz's throat, and now I have to do school too. Thank GOD I'M HOMESCHOOLED. I can't stand being on the computer for longer than an hour and doing online school would be :puke:

But I'm SO DANG BORED. I've been so bored I'm afraid I've gotten used to it, but that's my friend's fault since she won't do anything with me. My parents are busy enough with stuff I don't need to explain on here, and my only friend near me is busy every stinkin weekend. So I write and bake all the time. All. The. Time. I adore doing both and writing is my life. Except I write all my books physically, notebook and pen. For one thing, WRITING is what I enjoy about writing- the story creating is a different thing. But writing them down is pure heaven. Secondly, I need my own computer before I start copying my precious work on there, and I'm supposed to be saving up for that, but there's so much else I want first. 

Rock on, I'm gonna make pumpkin bread- it's better than banana bread 

Edited by PetraGirl86

• 2023 Gold Donors

Welcome back mate. Actually we were discussing your absence not long ago and also discussing your age. I for one found it hard to believe you're only 13. Your writing and musical knowledge is more akin to someone older.

Hey, take it as a compliment and if you are a man in his mid thirties, that's cool too.;)

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Welcome back mate. Actually we were discussing your absence not long ago and also discussing your age. I for one found it hard to believe you're only 13. Your writing and musical knowledge is more akin to someone older.

Hey, take it as a compliment and if you are a man in his mid thirties, that's cool too.;)

I take it as a compliment completely! I'm surprised someone would actually notice when I'm gone, honestly. And almost everybody says I'm a little old person, or an old soul. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, PetraGirl86 said:

I take it as a compliment completely! I'm surprised someone would actually notice when I'm gone, honestly. And almost everybody says I'm a little old person, or an old soul. Thanks! 

We generally notice when anyone is gone, sooner or later, we dont get many "13 year old girls" on here, so of course were gonna notice, this isnt tic tok, this is where the niche people who have well above perfect musical taste congregate, and me.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

We generally notice when anyone is gone, sooner or later, we dont get many "13 year old girls" on here, so of course were gonna notice, this isnt tic tok, this is where the niche people who have well above perfect musical taste congregate, and me.

Hahahaha! I suppose you're right about that! 

Y'know, once I tried downloading tik tok to laugh at it but it took so long to download I didn't even bother. 

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

I think maybe she missed fighting with the two atheists. :hammer:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Can you post a picture of yourself Petra to completely shoot down the rumors that you're a 30+ year old man? 

LOL

Well, I can, but I don't think I should put my picture on the internet… 

It's definitely tempting- I don't like being misthought (is that a word?) about, but it's not really wise

As a minor, you should not post your picture in random places IMO, this forum included. If you want to put it on Facebook or Instagram, that's certainly your right, assuming your parents approve. There are some insane people out there, so I wouldn't.

Petra, how about a line up? cops do it all the time, post your pic, and 6 other people your age, and then post it and say "it's one of those" then send 1 of us an anonymous pm saying what number it is, then you names not affiliated with any pics, come on guys, just a little brainstorming, you all had to do that in school didnt you?

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Glad you weren't offended mate.