Confess - Burn 'em All

Stefan

news_adattabh_news_Confess+promo_5e138b3

Press release:

Street Symphonies Records & Burning Minds Music Group are proud to announce the signing of Swedish band Confess for the release of a brand new studio album called “Burn ‘em All”. 

Confess have become, along the years, one of the leading forces in the Scandinavian sleaze/hard rock scene. With their top selling album "Jail" (2014) and the 2017 release "Haunters" they’ve been touring all over the world in the last 8 years, hitting countries like USA, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Latvia, Finland, Sweden, England, Scotland, Wales, Austria, France and more.

Further info about “Burn ‘em All” official release date, final tracklist and more details will follow in the forthcoming weeks.

Street Symphonies Records & Burning Minds Music Group are excited to announce all the details of "Burn 'em All", the new album by Swedish hard/sleaze rockers, Confess.

After several years of touring, writing and pledging their legion to rock 'n' roll music, the Swedish five pieces combo took some time off to write the hits for their third official studio album. It's for sure their most honest and well crafted release so far. Some would say it's the perfect mix between their debut album "Jail" and the follow-up "Haunters".

"Burn 'em All" is scheduled for release on February 28, 2020 via Street Symphonies Records / Burning Minds Music Group and is available for pre-orders now via Plastic Head Megastore:

https://www.plastichead.com/item.aspx?catno=SSR037CD.

A special personalized edition has been created by Outward Styles in a very limited quantity of 30 copies, and will be available exclusively on the label's online shop. A vinyl version will follow-up through German label Diabolic Might Records 666 (http://www.diabolicmightrecords.com); more details will follow in the forthcoming weeks.

The album cover art has been designed by Gisel Ippoliti.

Tracklist:
01. So What?
02. Malleus
03. Welcome Insanity
04. A Beautiful Mind
05. Heresy
06. Burn 'em All
07. Is It Love
08. My Vicious Way
09. 509
10. Prominence
11. One For The Road

Confess is:
John Elliot: Lead vocals
Blomman: Guitar
Pontus: Guitar
Ludwig: Bass
Sam Samael: Drums

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 7:31 PM, lettard said:

Preordered this,hope its as good as their previous releases...they did one of my favourite cover versions on the debut...really good.

yes, that cover is amazing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to this today and it was.....well unlistenable. to me in any case.

the vocals were so buried in the mix that for 5 songs I barely understood a word.

A shame as the songs sounded good.

File under Savage Playground ;)

35 minutes ago, Glen said:

I listened to this today and it was.....well unlistenable. to me in any case.

the vocals were so buried in the mix that for 5 songs I barely understood a word.

A shame as the songs sounded good.

File under Savage Playground ;)

That bad? I might not even bother then.