Favorite POISON song

16 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

What the heck?! Never heard of 'Jez'. Sounds pretty retarded to me 😋

Nah, Jez is okay. Just don't mention the year he dressed up as Bobby Dall. Not kidding either. Rough year for him. Again, all year long, including in the shower and in bed - dressed as Bobby Dall. Fanatic doesn't even begin to describe how this guy feels about Poison. He posted a photo of his bedroom once and I legitimately could not see an inch of his wall not covered with a Bret Michaels poster. Jez really loved the way Bret pouts, so his pillow was actually a big fluffy set of Bret Michaels lips. As I say, embarrassing, but that's cool. To each their own. 

• Haha 1

Oh dear :P so he's on here? And I insulted him :rolleyes: I guess, to each their own 🤪

My mom said you couldn't see an inch of her walls they were so filled with posters- but not just Poison posters 😋 They were even on her ceiling, so that when she woke up once, Rob Lowe fell on her face. 😂

Geoff, I’m kinda surprised you didn’t go with this classic...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

Anyone who has seeing Bret's dick on their bucket list can cross it off :)

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

Haha!! Holy shit, I have never seen or heard that. Thanks heaps for the post. What a good laugh. Sweet christ that is loose, but definitely a few ideas from that song made it onto their debut. We can just thank christ that the chorus didn't make it, lol. "Rock like a rocker' - rofl. 

But yeah, very cool. I enjoyed it a lot. I actually love their stuff as Paris too - just wish I could get the songs in some kind of way that was audibly acceptable. :(

On 10/30/2019 at 9:01 AM, CureTheSane said:

Easy one for me.
My favorite Poison song is also my favorite song period.

Until You Suffer Some (Fire And Ice)

Do you like Richie’s version with him singing? Great song and think I like his vocals better. Same for Stand.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:24 AM, Geoff said:

You have me confused with the first comment. Did they cover the song, or something? Just checked on Poison'd and it's not on there. B-side along the way? Please explain. 

As for the rest of your post, no misunderstanding there. Jez is such a diehard groupie it's pretty embarrassing. Remember that time he dressed up in a head-to-toe CC Deville outfit for an entire year, including in the shower and when he slept? So embarrassing, but who could forget that? 

Sorry pal, was listening to some Hagar whilst I posted this and fruedian slipped with what I should have typed and the pre-solo chorus when Poison gang vocals"rock n roll rodeo" from Let Me Go To The Show.

I just spun LWTCDI and it is still my favorite Poison album. Sure I dig Fallen Angel and Nothin' BUt et al but the 1st disc is a time warp and a damn good one too.

3 hours ago, martinsane said:

Sorry pal, was listening to some Hagar whilst I posted this and fruedian slipped with what I should have typed and the pre-solo chorus when Poison gang vocals"rock n roll rodeo" from Let Me Go To The Show.

I just spun LWTCDI and it is still my favorite Poison album. Sure I dig Fallen Angel and Nothin' BUt et al but the 1st disc is a time warp and a damn good one too.

Yep, it's my favourite Poison CD too. :wub:

7 hours ago, Whatever Happened To Fun? said:

Do you like Richie’s version with him singing? Great song and think I like his vocals better. Same for Stand.

Didn't mind it, hard to ruin that song.
But I guess when you hold a song in such high regard, you always go back to the original.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:24 PM, whiplash1972 said:

wtf is that on the floor behind them that just randomly appears at the 17sec mark? some Twilight Zone type shit goin on there me thinks  :)

8 hours ago, lettard said:

wtf is that on the floor behind them that just randomly appears at the 17sec mark? some Twilight Zone type shit goin on there me thinks  :)

CC was watching on the side and dropped his hat...

54 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Why does Matt Smith decide to eat Bobby Dall at 1:15?

And why start with his hair?

Yeah they seemed to be havin Nothing But A Good Time on set  :)