LeBrock - Bright Lights

Mr.AOR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely one of the best retrowave projects out there. LeBrock and Magic Dance got me into the whole retrowave scene and I've been hooked for a year now. Lots of great artists but this is the one I'll always be coming back to because of the vocals and AOR influences.

I looked at the song title and then the following comments and wondered how they were going to make a song title like that so amazing. But I forgot for a moment we were talking about LeBrock, and of course they did it with ease. Magnificent stuff. 

On a separate note, possibly my favourite vocal performance of all LeBrock songs so far, and that's from someone who loves his voice and everything they've done so far. But I love this one a lot. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Wow... amazing track. Great song.

I thought you hated the whole synthwave thing? You must check out everything these guys have released thus far if you're finally on board. ;)

11 hours ago, Geoff said:

I thought you hated the whole synthwave thing? You must check out everything these guys have released thus far if you're finally on board. ;)

I like that track. Might have to check into it.

• 1 month later...