WTF Is Up With Comic Books?

metaltrekman

Its probably been 40 years since I bought a comic book.When I was younger and in my early teens I bought them all the time. That was just part of kids growing up Waaaaaaay back then. Maybe I did read about it but dont remember, did you all know that Superman is no longer an American? :omg:  Over the years Ive seen some changes in the super hero characters. They change their sexual preferences. They change their race. They change their sex.  Holy Crap Why the Fu*k would they do this to such traditional and loved characters? Has the world become so Fuc*ed up they even have to change comic book characters to make those people happy? How and WHY have we become so tolerant to allow so few to change so much in our lives? Everyone is afraid to speak their minds for fear of being labeled something were not. What a shame weve allowed so much political correctness and leftism into our society. Its not the America Or the world I grew up in or want to be a part of. :(

• My Little Pony

Wait, so what is Superman, now? And, yeah, I don't care about appeasing the minorites, but don't just change already established and beloved icons. Create new characters. 

Have you heard it's happening with Thomas the Tank Engine too? There is going to be a heap more female trains, as well as gay and lesbian trains, Indian, Chinese and Muslim characters etc. in the new episodes/series, to please the C*NTS of the world. Sorry, didn't mean to be so harsh. I meant to say to please the C*NTS of the world.

Death penalty for anyone who even suggests this rubbish is a good idea is the only fitting punishment I can see. 

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

Have you heard it's happening with Thomas the Tank Engine too? There is going to be a heap more female trains, as well as gay and lesbian trains, Indian, Chinese and Muslim characters etc. in the new episodes/series, to please the C*NTS of the world. Sorry, didn't mean to be so harsh. I meant to say to please the C*NTS of the world.

Death penalty for anyone who even suggests this rubbish is a good idea is the only fitting punishment I can see. 

You should try living here in Portland, Oregon USA, bro.  If you're white, straight, work hard and own a home... you're literally considered the Devil.

On 9/5/2018 at 9:21 AM, gener8tr said:

You should try living here in Portland, Oregon USA, bro.  If you're white, straight, work hard and own a home... you're literally considered the Devil.

I live in Battle Ground and that mindset travels across the bridge into Washington my friend.

I have been a Washingtonian my entire life and have seen a town or too but Oregon is the worst state and Portland has to be the worst city ever.