Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Rocker

Midnite City 2

Recommended Posts

38071973_10156641341773980_3653780695056
 
 
Pete Newdeck is with Shawn Charvette and 3 others.
4 hrs · 
 

Midnite City Album 2 is complete.Mixed,mastered and in the bag. Couldn't be happier with the outcome. For all those who bought the first album, this is even better on quite a few levels. 
Album title announcements and other stuff coming soon. 
Video shoot Sunday....we're off and running again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome news!  Will be a blind pre-order.

Great how they've turned another album around so quickly.  Hopefully it's as good....or better than the first :headbanger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news  :)

Edited by lettard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tts42572 said:

Awesome news!  Will be a blind pre-order.

Great how they've turned another album around so quickly.  Hopefully it's as good....or better than the first :headbanger:

Agree!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play the debut regularly.

they were great live as well supporting Vega 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit late on this info ;)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one for want list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2018 at 6:10 PM, Captain Howdy said:

A bit late on this info ;)

 

 

 

Um, your post is from them finishing recording the songs. Mine is from them finishing EVERYTHING for the album, BIG difference!!!😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So after 6 months of solid hard work, our 2nd album 'THERE GOES THE NEIGHBOURHOOD' is finally finished and will be coming your way on October 26th via our label AOR Heaven. We have a really special album release show in Nottingham in the works (more updates on that soon) Plus 2 singles/ music videos also on the way in the coming months...
We've worked our asses off with this album but we feel that the results really will speak for themselves and we already know you're gonna love it.
So without further a do, we give you......
MIDNITE CITY - THERE GOES THE NEIGHBOURHOOD.
1 - HERE COMES THE PARTY
2 - GIVE ME LOVE
3 - YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME
4 - LIFE AIN'T LIKE THIS ON THE RADIO
5 - WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT
6 - TONIGHT YOU'RE ALL I NEED
7 - HARD TO GET OVER
8 - TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE
9 - HEAVEN'S FALLING
10 - GAVE UP GIVING UP
11 - UNTIL THE END

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

So after 6 months of solid hard work, our 2nd album 'THERE GOES THE NEIGHBOURHOOD' is finally finished and will be coming your way on October 26th via our label AOR Heaven. We have a really special album release show in Nottingham in the works (more updates on that soon) Plus 2 singles/ music videos also on the way in the coming months...
We've worked our asses off with this album but we feel that the results really will speak for themselves and we already know you're gonna love it.
So without further a do, we give you......
MIDNITE CITY - THERE GOES THE NEIGHBOURHOOD.
1 - HERE COMES THE PARTY
2 - GIVE ME LOVE
3 - YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME
4 - LIFE AIN'T LIKE THIS ON THE RADIO
5 - WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT
6 - TONIGHT YOU'RE ALL I NEED
7 - HARD TO GET OVER
8 - TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE
9 - HEAVEN'S FALLING
10 - GAVE UP GIVING UP
11 - UNTIL THE END

 

Nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Pleased,its release is near my birthday so that's one of my pressies sorted  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very excited. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**BREAKING NEWS**
'GIVE ME LOVE' the first single/ promo video from our new album 'THERE GOES THE NEIGHBOURHOOD' (released October 26th on AOR Heaven) will be released the first week of September!
Stay tuned for daily updates starting on Monday x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great ass, despite a trashy, budget looking album cover... but I bet the music is still amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, I like that art work!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Dl2DoLNVsAAwS0K.jpg:large

Hey, where did you get the album art from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Rocker said:

Hey, where did you get the album art from?

Saw it posted on Twitter....Think it was Anderstein records in Japan that either tweeted it or commented on it....Not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

Saw it posted on Twitter....Think it was Anderstein records in Japan that either tweeted it or commented on it....Not sure.

It got leaked by them I guess. Rob was not happy I've been told.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't bother me what the artwork looks like usually as its the contents that matter...but I don't mind this art  ;) 

Edited by lettard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As expected, more of the same great stuff as the debut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Days  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smack my face with my ballsack. Absolutely love it. These guys have an incredible knack for turning what is really quite a simple song, into something absolutely wonderful. Good christ I love that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.