Dave Dalone returns to H.E.A.T

AlphaMale

davedalone-2016.jpg?itok=gXV5BZPt

http://www.melodicrock.com/articles/news-feed/2016/10/17/former-heat-guitarist-dave-dalone-returns

Former H.E.A.T Guitarist DAVE DALONE Returns

Artist:
H.E.A.T

It's a case of out with the old, in with the old as guitarist DAVE DALONE returns to the band he left just a few years ago.

"Ladies and gentlemen. In case you missed it. Please give a big welcome to our “new” guitar player Dave Dalone.

Dave has since the beginning been a huge part of the sound our fans have come to love. With his guitar skills extra ordinaire, combined with excellent songwriting skills, Dave really does not need an introduction. We could not be happier to announce that Dave Dalone is returning to H.E.A.T.

“As soon as Rivers had unfortunately decided to leave, the first name that really came up for the job was Dave. He was there from the beginning and has gone through every success, development and hard work together with us. He really knows what it takes to be the guitar player for H.E.A.T and we’re confident he will once again do a great job taking this ship forward.” - Jimmy Jay

"I'm back in the god damn groove!" - Dave Dalone."

The band returns to active duty in the new year for recording sessions for an album due later in 2017.

• 1 month later...

Press release put out that they've booked studio time in March 2017 to record a new album. I'm glad to see they're working with Tobias Lindell again...

http://ymlp.com/zWdGMb

H.E.A.T announce recording of new album.
DUE TO BE RELEASED 2017
H.E.A.T are proud to announce the recording of their yet untitled next album to be released in the year of 2017. Following the release of their previous critically acclaimed album, Tearing Down The Walls, the band have been touring all over the world gaining the reputation of one of the best live acts out there.
H.E.A.T have been focusing on writing new songs for more than a year and now they are ready to hit the studio once again. This time they will be recording the album in Thailand together with producer Tobias Lindell (Europe, Hardcore Superstar, Avatar etc) who also produced Address The Nation and Tearing Down The Walls.
“Fina-fucking-lly… I can’t wait to record this album and spend some time with my dysfunctional family in Thailand. Tobias is our sixth family member and will - as usual - take on the role as our caretaker…. Jokes aside - I’m very positive about the new material and I think we sound better than ever”. - Erik Grönwall
H.E.A.T will start recording the album in March 2017.
Release date to be announced later next year

Yeah, Thailand is odd. Hopefully they're doing a guest spot on the new Silly Fools album while they're there? But :( . I assume those guys are long, long gone.

Anyway, HEAT instil an excitement in me that only very few current bands do. I am really, really excited to hear what they can come up with next. Can't wait.

Yeah, Thailand is odd. Hopefully they're doing a guest spot on the new Silly Fools album while they're there? But :( . I assume those guys are long, long gone.

Anyway, HEAT instil an excitement in me that only very few current bands do. I am really, really excited to hear what they can come up with next. Can't wait.

Agree on both counts....

Thailand is weird but maybe they just really want to get away and eliminate distractions or something....I don't know.

And agree on the excitement also. These guys have become one of my favorite bands with their past two releases and this will easily be my most anticipated release of 2017.

Agree on both counts....

Thailand is weird but maybe they just really want to get away and eliminate distractions or something....I don't know.

And agree on the excitement also. These guys have become one of my favorite bands with their past two releases and this will easily be my most anticipated release of 2017.

Yes! Can not wait for a new album!!!

It is probably because Tobias is doing work regularly In Thailand. I'll think he has a house down there. So I don't think it's that strange.

• My Little Pony

Well, they just switched labels last year, so I assume they should have at least one more album planned. But it'll never be the way you want it.

Well, they just switched labels last year, so I assume they should have at least one more album planned. But it'll never be the way you want it.

I have noticed they're still "active" according to online stuffs, but how long ago was 'The One?' Wasn't it 2008? If they haven't recorded a new song/album in almost a decade I don't hold high hopes that they will ever record another. Sounds like they're quite a big touring band in Thailand. It also appears as though that lead singer from that album is gone too.

Truth is, if they ever actually recorded a new album I'd say the odds of it being in English would be one in a million anyway. :(