Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

• My Little Pony

First teaser trailer. Holy shit!! If you thought The Force Awakens was good, this looks even better. I am so pumped for this.

Oh my...just another little bit of pee came out,this looks like a continuous theme for the next 5 or 6 years based on the upcoming releases in the franchise :)

• My Little Pony

Looks good. Keep in mind, this is a standalone movie, NOT the next part of the Star Wars saga.

This is what excites me most. I've been wanting them to explore the Star Wars universe outside of the saga for... well, since I was a kid. So, to finally have a film where the Force is the central theme... yeah, like Lettard, I'm pissing myself. Also, Alan Tudyk!! Donnie Yen!!

Is that actually official?? There are so many fakes these days.

Yep.

Yeah i just looked online. Very cool. I didnt realise they were doing these side stories.

So given the time period will there be no light sabres?? Although im guessing Darth Vader will be in it yeah??

• My Little Pony

Yep.

Yeah i just looked online. Very cool. I didnt realise they were doing these side stories.

So given the time period will there be no light sabres?? Although im guessing Darth Vader will be in it yeah??

Darth Vader will exist in this time period, yes, but I don't believe he'll be in the film.

Also, there's a Han Solo film already in the works, too. So, yeah, they're finally gonna make use of the franchise.

Yep.

Darth Vader will exist in this time period, yes, but I don't believe he'll be in the film.

Also, there's a Han Solo film already in the works, too. So, yeah, they're finally gonna make use of the franchise.

Read that there is a Boba Fett movie in the works also :) so does this stand alone movie take place before star wars(a new hope)? looks to be based on how they obtained the plans for the 1st death stars weakness? or am I wrong,my son loves the the stormtroopers(both empire & first order) these look to be from the empire era :)

Yes this looks great and Forest Whittaker as well. AWESOME! I, like everyone else am very glad that they are finally exploring all these alt areas that we geeks have been reading about forever.

Splinter of the Mind's Eye anyone?

Splinter.jpg

OR...

Lost_Legacy_Cover.jpg

• My Little Pony

Yep.

Read that there is a Boba Fett movie in the works also :) so does this stand alone movie take place before star wars(a new hope)? looks to be based on how they obtained the plans for the 1st death stars weakness? or am I wrong,my son loves the the stormtroopers(both empire & first order) these look to be from the empire era :)

Yup. This takes place before A New Hope.

• My Little Pony

So, I was wrong. Rumours are that Darth Vader will make an appearance in this one. Don't know what you lot consider spoilers, and how many of them you can handle, so I'll just stop there.

So, I was wrong. Rumours are that Darth Vader will make an appearance in this one. Don't know what you lot consider spoilers, and how many of them you can handle, so I'll just stop there.

Yes, for those of us who have not read any of the books, let's please keep this a "spoiler-free zone".

• My Little Pony

Yes, for those of us who have not read any of the books, let's please keep this a "spoiler-free zone".

These aren't book-related spoilers -- I don't read; are you kidding me? -- just rumoured signings. But, yeah, I personally don't like spoilers, so I'll refrain from spoiling.

I finally saw (and F'ing LOVED) "The Force Awakens" earlier this week.... then this trailer dropped....oh yes!! It's been a GREAT week to be an aging fanboy!

• My Little Pony

I finally saw (and F'ing LOVED) "The Force Awakens" earlier this week.... then this trailer dropped....oh yes!! It's been a GREAT week to be an aging fanboy!

It's gonna be a great few years.

• 4 months later...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!