Stupid people

Jacob M.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/thought-id-fine-wife-opened-190200958.html

I stumbled onto this article while I was at work. I had nothing better to do on break so I read it. It was a fascinating train wreck of a read. I couldn't believe it. Is this shit for real? I was in complete awe of how stupid this woman was. The scary thing to me is that it's likely due to how so many of the younger generation has been raised. They have been taught things that make no sense to a rational human being, but they believe it because that's how they were told the world works. So there is no doubt many others out there just like her. If that doesn't scare you I don't know what will.

Jacob you and I see eye to eye on so much shit it's great, for starters, this is about a couple of Fuzz Bumpers, which automatically rules out any sort of attractiveness either one might had(just for mental imagery sake), what struck me most about this completely un-unique and absolutely routine waste of time story, was just that, there is NOTHING about this story that has any kind of outside the box, unique, or genuinely thought provoking material, other then the fact that it's a couple of bull dikes, and all this story really says is rug runners are absolutely exactly like straight couples who get into a relationship way to young, and the fall out that inevitably lays in the path of the relationship after time has matured or allowed the 2 individuals to grow into completely different people, and why nobody should get married at least until they are 35 years old, preferably never, but at least 35, you can basically just skip reading this story, and just ask yourself why is it a bad idea to marry in your teens? what is the outcome 99% of the time, and why are most marriages in general, but almost all marriages before the age of 35 fatally flawed? all that happens here is this carpet muncher believes her story is different cause she's a fat ugly bush pig, and her partner got disgusted by her and it got bad enough her partner went out to find some cock, she basically disgusted her partner into becoming straight!

These type of lesbians... seriously, why? Why is it imperative for these types of lesbian to be the ugliest, filthiest piece of shit humans they can possibly be? Okay, so you're a lesbian. Awesome. Lick vaginas, wrap your legs around other sexy lady's legs and grind vaginas... lick large perky breasts and buttock cheeks and be sexy. Awesome.

But no. No. We have a better idea. Let's be so fucking ugly that 99% of passerby's don't legitimately know if we are actually a male or a female. Let's shave most our head but leave enough ugly shit to make sure we look as ugly as humanly possible. And how the fuck do the other lesbians even possibly find this attractive anyway? How can you be aroused by this filth? I would seriously rather have sex with an attractive guy that bushpig looking slabs of shit like this. I see it every day and I want to strike these people... and it wouldn't even be that bad, because they've given up on being female anyway, so being struck should be expected.

I just want to understand what makes a person obviously think, "I am going to be the ugliest human being I can possibly be." What the fuck is the appeal in this? Fuck I hate them.

I just want to understand what makes a person obviously think, "I am going to be the ugliest human being I can possibly be." What the fuck is the appeal in this?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, damn... I'm no psychologist or anything and definitely don't want to spend too much time or thought on this but maybe it's their very special form of ''rebellion''

I just want to understand what makes a person obviously think, "I am going to be the ugliest human being I can possibly be." What the fuck is the appeal in this?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, damn... I'm no psychologist or anything and definitely don't want to spend too much time or thought on this but maybe it's their very special form of ''rebellion''

But they're just doing what every single one of the ugly moles is doing? The first one may have been a (disgusting, hideously ugly) rebel, but the rest are all just ugly sheep. And how does it make sense to the dumb fucks to turn "rebelling" into looking like the most disgusting human being they can possibly be?

I'm sure there have been attractive rebels in the past. ;)

• 1 month later...

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/happened-fell-love-much-younger-160000348.html

Not quite as bad as the other one. Still makes your head hurt if you think about it too much.

Oh, it's not that bad. At least she doesn't blame her husband for any of it.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Your 13? and you listen to Petra??? I'm really speechless, I mean impressed, but that's almost like finding a 13 year old who can think for themselves, I've never witnessed it, so you have truly provided a ray of hope, plus if I read right, your American? Holy Shit! you sure your not like German or Swedish or something? OK! I'm officially blown the F away, that's just awesome, in every way shape and form, WOW!

• Like 1

Dude that's why all my friends are boring kids who don't like me very much or just we don't really have anything in common, or else they're people as old as my parents and aunts and uncles. But I'm fine with that! I just get called really weird. I bet theres a few reasons I can tell you as to why I'm not a dingus like the rest- 1. I come from a big family with strict parents who actually did stuff 2. I live in a small town, which for me, did a lot- it made me more appreciative of going to special places because our town has literally nothing 3. I'm a Christian, I know that you people on here don't like Religion, and neither do I! But I love Jesus, which doesn't mean I'll cut your head off! 😂 Relationship, not Religion is my motto. 4. I was blessed with a brain unlike others 5. I have common sense 6. I'm not mean to people (Freddie doesn't count I mean actually I'm really nice) 7. My music tastes have been blessed and I am obsessed with music- Petra being my absolute favorite ♥️♥️♥️

Another thing with girls my age (especially at my camp) is that they only talk about their school friends, dating (you're 14 shut up already), sports and pets they never talk about music and so I never have a nice conversation with them because I don't go to any of their schools (unless you come to my house 😂😂Reason 8. Btw) I don't have a boyfriend yet (who wants one yet anyway? And why are you allowed to?) I hate sports and I don't have any pets & never have. At least I'm interested in a life not living at my parents house for the rest of it watching YouTube videos growing fat and old. 

Well whatever, that was all kind of blah blah to me, the only thing I'm happy about is it seems you've found your people, fact is, your friends are jabronis, you were born with a gift, as Archer says, a gift of awesomeness! That's all that matters, you are hope for the brain dead youth coming up the ranks, and I'm glad your here.

• Thanks 1

• My Little Pony
On 11/23/2019 at 11:07 AM, Leykis101 said:

your friends are jabronis

Ha. I thought I was the only one still using that term. Fuckin' jabronis. 

• Haha 1

How about lemmings?