If This Band Can Get A Record Deal...

Axelinger

Anyone can....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3mESQ1i9_4

This chick seriously cannot sing worth a shit. What a dull, boring, monotonous voice. I've heard cats caterwauling more melodically at midnight on my back fence. As for her stage demeanor, I've seen kids in a Grade 6 assembly display more imaginative movement. This band actually has an album out - one of the worst steaming piles of caca I've ever been subjected to. Gawd, what garbage.

I give her an E for effort.

I'd like for her eventual fate to be my schlong in her mouth...

... is the type of thing I'd say if I was an unattached young man.

But yeah, that's really terrible. It's nice for a grandfather and granddaughter to be in a band together, but he's going to have to let her go. She looks nice, but she is rubbish.

Actually, I've heard a LOT worse live. I'd like to hear the studio version.

Trust me, the studio version is no treat on the ears either. They have a video on YouTube for a track off their album, and her voice is distorted with a ton of echo. I'm betting there's a pile of studio trickery going on to even make her vocals mediocre. i wouldn't doubt for a second that she's greasing Grampa guitar-player's pole to be handed the gig. She sure as shit ain't gettin' by on any vocal talent. And they DO have an album out, but holy crap, is it ever awful. If anyone can sit through any of the songs in their entirety, they deserve a medal of valor. Either that, or they must be related to someone in the band. That voice is frigging putrid. There's a website with a review of an EP they did, and the supposed reviewer carries on like they're the saviors of heavy metal. The review is so over the top in its glowing endorsement that it reeks of a paid promotion - sincerity only money can buy. I know it's a trite cliche, but, "Don't quit your day job, hun".

I'm on the wave, same length as KarpetRydOFunk.

Get off it, man. That guy sucks balls. Get on Geoffrey's wavelength. He knows stuff.

But yeah, that's really terrible. It's nice for a grandfather and granddaughter to be in a band together, but he's going to have to let her go. She looks nice, but she is rubbish.

So what you're saying is you would give her D for effort?

So what you're saying is you would give her D for effort?

Yes, I'd give her a penis for her efforts... I mean D. D for effort.