ANNOUNCMENT!

Leykis101

Here it is, the announcement you've all been waiting for, No sorry, not the exact one you all would like, im not deleting my account and going over to that poser site, I am here by changing my response format, to the delight of many of you, My posts and response will as of now, be in a new format, it's called, my format, and I really think you will all enjoy it.

I have also permanently removed any and all curse words, all profanity, sexual innuendo, and any offensive material from my responses, you will now get the new and improved Leykis 101 curriculum, so your welcome. ROCK THE FLIP ON!!

I am here by changing my response

i misread this as you are CHARGING for your responses! Good money maker

my god hopefully Dan didn't read your comment as he'll get the idea of starting to charge every rant we made :D

• My Little Pony

my god hopefully Dan didn't read your comment as he'll get the idea of starting to charge every rant we made :D

I'm OK with that.

Hmmm..... well it's a start. :whistle:

Yes sir, that's why were doing it, It's a phenomenal start, and I think we will have ourselves an extremely fun and educational time, I was curious sir, did that program I aligned you with ever get your mp3 library to where you wanted it? and did you finally finish converting your library to the proper format, Artist, Track, Album, etc? I certainly hope your library is to your liking, we hadn't talked since that chat in the chat room, and I had wondered all this time if you had found the format you were looking for, thank you for praising new beginnings, here's to happy trails and endings!

I'm OK with that.

Me too. Not something I'd ever need to worry about...

No Geoff, you are certainly not one to rant, yet you deliver your message pointedly and effectively, as do the rest of you, a swell bunch of mates, I truly am sorry for being a wanker for so long, cheers!