M3 Rock Festival for 2015: Lineup Announced

AlphaMale

Why did they have to bring in the ULTIMATE poser in Eddie Trunk?? Oh well, bet the Metal Madman will love that one!!

Here's the info:

M3 Festival Announces 2015 Line-Up with KIX and EUROPE Headlining

m3-2015.jpg?itok=g6NSPdB8

Jack Russell's Great White and Korupt have been added.

Always a great time.. I never miss M3.

I'll be doing my "M-Pre Party" on Thursday night. Four cool bands already announced and 1 more to be added to my show.

• My Little Pony

Last year was a massive line up for me. This one, while good, isn't enough to get me to spend the money. All-in-all, the MOR Cruise is a better experience, and roughly the same price for me. Plus it's longer, and food is covered.

I'll be doing my "M-Pre Party" on Thursday night. Four cool bands already announced and 1 more to be added to my show.

Cool beans Dave.

Any new blood at your show? Will the almighty Station be playing?

Why did they have to bring in the ULTIMATE poser in Eddie Trunk??

Feel free to print out my sig pic...you can put it on a t-shirt, or blow it up and make it into a huge sign to wave around when he comes out onstage to introduce bands. :D

As for them "Video Vixens" ... if this is a recent pic, then Bobbie Brown must have a Sugar Daddy payin for her upkeep, if you know whut um sayin' (cough cough PLASTIC SURGERY cough cough)

bobbie-brown-now1.jpg

,,,meanwhile, Tawny Kitaen's kinda got a Crazy Cat Lady thing goin' on nowadays :yikes:

tawny_kitaen_2006_06_27.jpg

Feel free to print out my sig pic...you can put it on a t-shirt, or blow it up and make it into a huge sign to wave around when he comes out onstage to introduce bands. :D

As for them "Video Vixens" ... if this is a recent pic, then Bobbie Brown must have a Sugar Daddy payin for her upkeep, if you know whut um sayin' (cough cough PLASTIC SURGERY cough cough)

bobbie-brown-now1.jpg

,,,meanwhile, Tawny Kitaen's kinda got a Crazy Cat Lady thing goin' on nowadays :yikes:

Eddie was there two years ago, his fat ass only came out once.

Cool beans Dave.

Any new blood at your show? Will the almighty Station be playing?

Station will be playing... Along with Nasty Habit, Mach22, and a brand spankin' new band from North Carolina called Last Call Messiahs. I've still got one more band to add within the next week or so.

bobbie-brown-now1.jpg

Rick.. are you going to M3 or my "M-Pre Party" this year?

Last year was a massive line up for me. This one, while good, isn't enough to get me to spend the money. All-in-all, the MOR Cruise is a better experience, and roughly the same price for me. Plus it's longer, and food is covered.

Are you doing The Monsters of Rock Cruise this year...? I'll be going on the cruise this year (couldn't pass up the deal I got). I'll also be doing M3 and Rocklahoma this year. All 3 are within about a month and a half.

• My Little Pony

Are you doing The Monsters of Rock Cruise this year...? I'll be going on the cruise this year (couldn't pass up the deal I got). I'll also be doing M3 and Rocklahoma this year. All 3 are within about a month and a half.

You're a mad man, Dave. I wish I could do that.

No, I will not be on the cruise this year. My brothers couldn't afford to go, and I can't afford the single rates. We're gonna try for next year, but I might could be looking at a wedding next year, so we'll see.

It's killing me, too, because this year's line-up is massive for me.

bobbie-brown-now1.jpg

If my son's baseball schedule doesn't conflict I will be there. This time I think I will get a room at the Columbia Sheraton instead of driving all the way back to Westminster after 12 beers.

bobbie-brown-now1.jpg

If my son's baseball schedule doesn't conflict I will be there. This time I think I will get a room at the Columbia Sheraton instead of driving all the way back to Westminster after 12 beers.

Yep... I need to get a hotel before long. I always wait until the last minute. Let me know if you decide to go.

Lineup looks okay but not good enough to convince me to make a 7-8 hour drive to see it.

I wish M3 would open up a bit and start including some bands like H.e.a.t, Eclipse, Crazy Lixx, etc, etc instead of seemingly the same worn-out bands. You'd think the festival would want some younger blood that could help the future viability of the festival and the whole genre.

• My Little Pony

Lineup looks okay but not good enough to convince me to make a 7-8 hour drive to see it.

I wish M3 would open up a bit and start including some bands like H.e.a.t, Eclipse, Crazy Lixx, etc, etc instead of seemingly the same worn-out bands. You'd think the festival would want some younger blood that could help the future viability of the festival and the whole genre.

Yeah, but 95% of the people there don't know who those bands are.

Would love to see the Killer Dwarfs.

...and Tawny Kitaen...

As per Keef's post, no... no, you don't.

I was actually going through a bunch of those 'Celebrity Rehab With Dr Drew' seasons a while ago and she was in the 2nd. Definitely nothing attractive about that anymore.

Would love to see the Killer Dwarfs.

...and Tawny Kitaen...

As per Keef's post, no... no, you don't.

I was actually going through a bunch of those 'Celebrity Rehab With Dr Drew' seasons a while ago and she was in the 2nd. Definitely nothing attractive about that anymore.

Longing for the Perils Of Gwendaline version I suppose...

bobbie-brown-now1.jpg

Yep... I need to get a hotel before long. I always wait until the last minute. Let me know if you decide to go.

Will do.

• 2 months later...

So the Gods of rock have put my ass in Maryland that weekend.

Looks like I should be able to make this.

Probably just do the Saturday as I saw Kix a few weeks ago as never been a huge fan of the other bands that evening. Could change my mind though.

I take it it's uncovered?

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

• My Little Pony

So the Gods of rock have put my ass in Maryland that weekend.

Looks like I should be able to make this.

Probably just do the Saturday as I saw Kix a few weeks ago as never been a huge fan of the other bands that evening. Could change my mind though.

I take it it's uncovered?

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

If you bought a ticket in the seated area, it's covered. If not, you'll be on the grass. Pray it don't rain, 'cause it can be a slippery muddy hill.

• My Little Pony

Not bought the ticket yet but that piece of info swings me towards the covers...

If you can still get tickets under cover.

• My Little Pony

I should also mention that the second stage isn't covered, so you'll be exposed to the elements for half of the shows anyways.