Revolution Saints - Turn Back Time

Stefan

Amazing.Better than any song in 2014 imo. If this is any sign the album will be a monster!

I wouldn't go that far. It's a great tune though. Looking forward to the whole disc.

I would.

Perfect song for me....like a heavier more rocking version of Journey

Fuck my balls. I kinda have to agree with Glen. Not to say there haven't been plenty of great songs this year, but there probably aren't any quite that good. Sensational. Oh, maybe that 2nd Wigelius song would contend with it... the 'Tears I've Cried' one. Ironically, also for 2015 release.

I will be starting a campaign as of today that every vocalist MUST have a microphone to hold onto in their filmclips, but aside from that, just brilliant. Has Castamanalova done many vocal spots before? Because that dude has some pipes. Great voice.

Also, who's writing the songs for this project? I think I said it in the other thread, but the sum of these guys have never sounded anywhere close to this good in their careers, except maybe Bad English and a bit of Lion. But if it's these 3 guys writing the songs, why have they not written songs this good with their other bands before??

I heard Del Vecchio wrote most of the songs, but this is a co-write with Blades.

There are 3 more samples on Mel Rock all of which sound just as delicious.

Oh yeah, I think I remember that from the other thread. Del Vecchio, hey? He's always had some good tunes in him, but he might just be getting better with age.

• My Little Pony

This track is getting crucified on the FaceTubes. But then, FaceTubes commenters have always been blasphemous assholes.

• My Little Pony

Nice little tune but... is it really that great? :blink:

The short answer: yes! It makes me wish I could turn back time to Summer, so I could roll down the windows, and cruise through the city blasting this song.

Nice little tune but... is it really that great? :blink:

The short answer: yes! It makes me wish I could turn back time to Summer, so I could roll down the windows, and cruise through the city blasting this song.

:agree:

Great song and great guitars...

• My Little Pony

So, I listened to this song last night before I went to bed, and I dreamt I met Doug Aldrich. And I asked him about his time in Lion, but he didn't seem interested in talking about Lion. And then I jumped off a cliff.

I dunno. It made sense at the time.

Listened to all the samples now. Half of it sounds excellent....but a few too many ballads me thinks and at least one silly inspiro rocker.

Im sure it will be good but im not quite so excited now.

Good song, but for me Deens vocals are weak on this track.