04 Beautiful Goodbye
05 Forgot To Remember
06 Turn Off The Night
07 Have A Little Faith
08 Like The World Is Ending
09 To My Senses
10 Getaway
11 Eyes On Me

Really nice tune. I don't follow this guy religiously and he made a few albums I have no time for, but there was some magnificent stuff on the last one. Some real proper melodic rock. I'll check this album out and hope for more of that.

Excellent news. I hope it's a little more easy to get hold of than his last dual album release which I had to get direct from the RM website...got ripped off with postage as I recall. Love all of his releases and won't miss this one for anything.

RM place on Heavy Harmonies has been debated many times before and I think you'll find quite a few fans around here (some fellow haters as well). But there's no doubting he's made some VERY high quality AOR records in his time.

Absolutely NO doubt at all that he should be on the main pages. Some people may not like him, but that is not a reason, not to have him included... we all can't all like everything on here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a quite beautiful album and one of his best in a long time, not that his last few albums have been poor at all. It is very Adult contemporary/ Pop and is very chilled throughout, with only a couple of up beat songs, but the song writing is exquisite and beautifully done. A years highlight so far.

Too soft for me...

Not a fan of comments like these usually, but this disc is really, really, realllllly lite.

I have only heard it once and I did like it. Had some good well written songs especially towards the front end of the disc, but this is really, really lite stuff. Couldn't even call this one a "soft rock" disc I don't think. Will see how I go, but it sounded okay. I definitely prefer his last effort, but I'll give this time.

• 2 weeks later...

My least favourite RM album. Nice songwriting as always, nothing unpleasant about it....but it's just soft and boring. Would much prefer he went back to the my own best enemy style.

RM has always been pretty soft. Does this surprise you??

Absolutely, this latest album is miles softer than any of his other albums. Just check out any of his 80's and 90's albums...sure they have their share of soft ballads etc but there are plenty of great AOR styled rock tracks among them as well.

RM has always been pretty soft. Does this surprise you??

Some pure (modern) melodic rock from his last album was far from "too soft" for me. I couldn't find videos for 'Part of me' and 'All over me' but those two and these two were my faves off the last disc. Not "heavy" by any means, but definitely all rock songs rather than what the new album consists of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msvy7YWP8Ag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAlTJ63BHQA

Buttastically crapalicious. His worst album ever. Zzzzzzzzzz

How come ? Is it way too soft ?

Utter rubbish!!! Just because it is soft doesn't make it 'Crapalicious' (great descriptive word that one!!!), i'm very surprised by that comment . No, this won't get you racing for the tennis racket and jumping around the room, and it may be way to soft and chilled for some peoples tastes, but to say it's crap, is completely inaccurate.

I have been a huge fan of RM over the years with both Paid Vacation and MOBE in my list of best albums of all time, and his first 3 albums not far down that list as well. Like I said previously RM is generally lumped in the soft rock / adult contemporary box but in fact he has as many upbeat rock songs in his catalogue as he does soft sappy ballads. With that in mind, when there is news of a new RM album, most RM fans expect a rock album with a some ballads and lighter moments mixed in. The latest album doesn't deliver this and I think that is why many fans are disappointed. It is by no means a bad album and in fact it has some really nice songwriting and areangements. However despite this, the new album is in my opinion too soft and uninspiring. It is just boring and I would have to agree with Andrew that it is the worst RM album to date. A real shame but I'm glad Jez and some others are enjoying it.

• 2 years later...

so Dick is now married to Daisy Fuentes, just recently found that out. Checked out Beautiful Goodbye video on YT, and she's in there with him.

For some reason over time I found his vocals to be whiny in some parts and not as pleasant. He writes good hooks though, and Should've Known Better is a nice 80's song. Maybe better if other people sing his songs?

Wowser, intercourse time is a good time for him. Not so much for her, I imagine...