Corrupted by my Daughter! It's Confession Time

Leykis101

OK, obviously this is something that I just cannot hide anymore, this goes even deeper then when I came out as a Taylor Swift fan, that was very hard, this is almost un speakable, my little girl was jamming tunes off her Iphone during XMas, and I had just finished smoking, so my ears were on, and a song came on that quickly caught my attention, I dont know if its cause I was ripped, or because the song just caught a nerve with me, but it kind of had an AOR ring to it, long story short, it suprised me to hear this song amidst my daughters tweener music, so I had to casually ask her who it was, as I spend a great amount of time clowning and making fun of some of the bands she likes, nothing hardcore or mean, just teasing her, she told me who it was, she knew I wasnt asking who it was cause I hated it, or cause I was just curious, she pegged me right then and there, "Daddy your so stupid, I know you like that song, and that means your gay and you suck, cause you always say that about One Direction" I started to deny it, but just gave up, and admitted I thought that song was dope, I wasnt going to find the title out if I didnt, so I Cody Casey, hereby admit, I just purchased the new One Direction E.P., called Best Song Ever, maybe one or two of you, will hear what I hear in it, but I imagine most of you will do what I would do if one of you posted this on here, Id just respond with "Fag" and never give it a second thought, but the song is good, im telling you, it's got that slant to it, like a hard pop sound, so those of you that like Pop, you should check this song out, you will probably like it, G-OFF, you should check it to, if your inpatient, your going to need to skip in to about the 2 minute mark, as they do a big staged intro talking to Record Reps, and the Marketing guy who brings in pics of New Kids, N-Sync, and Backstreet Boys with One Directions faces over the pictures, I thought that was funny. Anyways, let the onslaught of shit talking begin!! NOLAN, I dont even care what you gotta say to me, just keep it to yourself, everyone else, let me have it!!!

Let me ad, to the comprehension it takes to comprehend how much poon these little fucks get, it's almost mind boggling, and I have never been to good to admit when I think a song is good, see 1989 NKOTBs song Cover Girl, I jammed that jam, these fucks have awesome voices, and I would like nothing more for them to do what H.E.A.T.S. new singer did, and join an awesome Melodic Rock Outfit, and show off these voices in rock. Im Done.

Hey Bro, I warned you, this is for the people who like POP on here, I never imagined AlphaMale, or Dan, or Mullethead, even taking time to watch the video, I really do like almost all outfits of music, and im just comfortable that way, cause in my heart, I know where I go when depression or sadness hits in life, BLACK METAL AND REIGN IN BLOOD always come to the front of my IPOD! but I have never been embarrassed to admit fuck I love Go Radio, Enrique Eglisias, Roxette, I have a side that a certain pop sound just hits, I cant explain, I wont deny, I like this fucking song, believe me, none of you are having as much fun with this as Kaylin is having, if your my facebook friend, you can go check for yourself, as she's nicely informed everyone she possibly can, that her daddy likes one direction, and i dont, i just like this song, so she is lying trying to smear me, I will get her on something, but shes making me look really bad, or was, I havent even checked lately, anyways, fuck all of you, this song kicks ass! LOL

I've got your back on this one, Cody. I don't mind shit like this either. There's so much worse shit out there. It is gay, but it's just a good, fun hook. What's the point in hating it to look cool to your peers? It's catchy and I don't really mind it. Not sure if I'd put it on my Ipod or anything, but it's good harmless fun.

To further this, I checked out the new Backstreet Boys album earlier this year, 'In a world like this,' and to be honest, it's a good pop disc. I think I rated it about 75% and it sits handsomely on my list of discs this year. Good album.

Well I don't really like that One Direction song but yeah dude I understand that some part of us do really like some girly poppy stuffs, nothing's wrong with that man

I admit I do like some Westlife songs and there's this song called 'All I Want Is You' by the boyband called 911, now how gay is that, but this stuff is just so breezy beautiful lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8HCopITtkE

The Fuck is 911?? HOW MANY OF YOU LIKED THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK SONG COVERGIRL???wasn't it Slash that played the opening riff to that song? or Tracii Guns? it was some metal but rocker guitarist, I cant find it anywhere on Google, Im sure I will, hey Nolan, can you crack open your Hangin Tough disc and see if it credits the guitarist on Cover Girl, thanks braw, appreciate, these boy bands, if you take away the 13 thru 15 year old screaming bitches, put a guitar riff, and a heavy hook ridden chorus,you've got some killer melodic rock singers, they have killer voices, I mean, I DONT SEE ONE OF YOU COCKSUCKERS BAGGIN ON OLD FANCY BOY SWED IDOL WINNER THAT SINGS FOR H.E.A.T NOW!! Do you?? but did you enjoy his work on Swedish idol? did you buy his solo discs? prove it!!

OK, we need to perform an exorcism up in here.

• My Little Pony

Geesh.... I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates this crap.

Sure it's harmless and much better than say.... Kayne West..... damn I hate that talentless fucker!! :sm164:

Talentless? He's one of the most sought after producers in the industry. And well deserved. Disliking a style of music, or an artist's particular sound/style doesn't equate to that artist being void of talent.

• My Little Pony

Okay... so Kayne might have talent in his style of music.

I'll give a better example of "talentless fucker": Pitbull

:9mm:

The only talent I'll attribute to Pitbull is his ability to select a beat (I'm pretty sure he doesn't produce his own shit) that will dominate the charts. Either than that, he can't rap worth shit.

Also, when the hell did we get that John Woo emoticon?

The only talent I'll attribute to Pitbull is his ability to select a beat (I'm pretty sure he doesn't produce his own shit) that will dominate the charts. Either than that, he can't rap worth shit.

Have you ever seen him perform? Lamest performer EVER. He just stands there and fist pumps. :rant:

Have you ever seen him perform? Lamest performer EVER. He just stands there and fist pumps. :rant:

That's not the only thing I've seen him pump...J'Lo...Lucky bastard, talent or not.

That's not the only thing I've seen him pump...J'Lo...Lucky bastard, talent or not.

No way!! He tapped that ass??? What a lucky bastard!! :yikes:

No way!! He tapped that ass??? What a lucky bastard!! :yikes:

Whoa, whoa... I can't say other than the grinding I see them doing in the video's. Which I know I would of been spent, so that's almost like tappin' it right? :)

Whatever, I'll say it right here, so cause Kanye is one of the most sought after producers in the business, that means he is talented? let me axe you a question, Justin Timberlake had the #1 selling album of 2013, does that mean he's good? If Beyonce out sold every other female artist in 2013, does that mean she is the most talented female artist in the world? Obama called Kanye West a "jackass", Kanye is a rich boy, from a well off family, his production is industry standard at best, OK, I dont want to go back and see who it was all over Kanyes nuts, but I want you to point out something to me, I want you to point out just 1 thing, that you hear in Kanyes production, that gives him his own tweek, one thing? I want to know as a listener, what implementations does Kanye add into his production jobs, that when you hear them, you say "FUCK THATS KANYE MIXING THAT SHIT"? because Im under the guides that the few producers who I idolize, who I strive to their standard, their are 3 of them, and I can tell you without hesitation, not only things they do in their production jobs, but I can hear an album, I never heard before, and after listening to it long enough, could be able to point out these Technics, and call who the producer is, Kanye West, is not a talented Hip Hop Producer, you know who is? Rick Rubin, DJ Quik, Sylv-O, Dr.Dre, those are truly inspirational, and "TALENTED" hip hop producers, Kanye West, is not a talented Rapper, he makes sub standard, hookless, forgettable, mainstream, the lemmings will buy it, target the demo, rap songs, I can tell you right this second, and I do stay up on hip hop, I couldn't tell you 1 song Kanye West has released, he's just an arrogant, narcissist, and on top of that, he's with a girl who is famous for no reason, he's the fucking perverbial black job, black dude, has ends, gets in with the made hip hop scene in NY, then rides all their coat tales, into his own situation, he's not only untalented, he's not smart, not witty, he cant even talk shit well, he's actually pretty stupid, unintelligent, just listen to him try to make his way through a sentence, so glad you think he's the King of the scene, if you'd care to hear some actually killer beats, lyrics, and ultimate production, let me know, i'll shoot some DJ Quik your way, then you'll wonder what you ever saw in Kanye The Bitch West

The Fuck is 911?? HOW MANY OF YOU LIKED THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK SONG COVERGIRL???wasn't it Slash that played the opening riff to that song? or Tracii Guns? it was some metal but rocker guitarist, I cant find it anywhere on Google, Im sure I will, hey Nolan, can you crack open your Hangin Tough disc and see if it credits the guitarist on Cover Girl, thanks braw, appreciate, these boy bands, if you take away the 13 thru 15 year old screaming bitches, put a guitar riff, and a heavy hook ridden chorus,you've got some killer melodic rock singers, they have killer voices, I mean, I DONT SEE ONE OF YOU COCKSUCKERS BAGGIN ON OLD FANCY BOY SWED IDOL WINNER THAT SINGS FOR H.E.A.T NOW!! Do you?? but did you enjoy his work on Swedish idol? did you buy his solo discs? prove it!!

Couple of comments:

'Step by step' by NKOTB is awesome. And one other one I forget now - timeless pop classics.

Dood, have you hear Eric Gronwall's second solo album? The HEAT singer? The debut is just a bunch of cover songs I assume he did on the show (all classic hard rock tunes) but his 2nd solo album is basically pure modern melodic rock. Great disc, and a nice lead in to his work with HEAT.

Couple of comments:

'Step by step' by NKOTB is awesome. And one other one I forget now - timeless pop classics.

Dood, have you hear Eric Gronwall's second solo album? The HEAT singer? The debut is just a bunch of cover songs I assume he did on the show (all classic hard rock tunes) but his 2nd solo album is basically pure modern melodic rock. Great disc, and a nice lead in to his work with HEAT.

Yeah the other song is Cover Girl, no actually I didnt ever hear Erics solo shit, I watched him on Swedish idol on the internet, but you see, he is from Sweden, he wins Idol, then shakes up with a melodic rock band, who in America is ever going to do that, Eric is a fucking pimp, and has my undivided attention, not just on band choice, but on one of the most clear, easy on the ears, and enjoyable voices, perhaps I have ever heard, I mean, dudes, look at the previous 2 Heat discs, they are OK, I bought the 2nd one, it was cool, I certainly am not still listening to it, like I am Address, I have to look into Erics solo discs, they available on ITunes?