Danger - s/t

Stefan

1457629_268700229944524_1224574017_n.jpg

Danger is working on their debut album and a new single will be released in February next year. Finally they got their act together to record a proper album...

DANGER:
Rob Nasty - bass and vocals
Rob Paris - guitar
Mackey Gee - drums
Jesse Kid - vocals, guitar

I like the look!, do they have the chops?!

Let's hear something from them.

Not much out there. The first single is not scheduled to be released until Feb 2014. Here is a song when they were called Sikk released earlier this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1nDx5AY0aoo

• 2 months later...

Let's hear something from them.

Not much out there. The first single is not scheduled to be released until Feb 2014. Here is a song when they were called Sikk released earlier this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1nDx5AY0aoo

Singer not very good. I like their sound though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first post said this was meant to be out in Feb. I assume from the new singles it's still on target to be released soon? Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

A band called Danger just released a musically great but song-wise very bland disc called 'Save 1989.' Confusion for me. Anyway, the above sounds killer. Can't wait for this one to drop.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Review from minizine.berock-radio.com (by George "Snaki" Lane):

"D.C.A. Hollywood" begins and incredible melodic hard rock guitars "fill" the room! After a while, powerful
drums, rhythmic bass and beautiful 'dirty' vocals completed this track's puzzle! Include the amazing chorus
into the equation and we have a great start for the album. Right after that comes the amazing "Body to Body",
and the headbanging begins 5 seconds right after it begins! (laughs!) Amazing rhythm, dirty guitars, rhythmic bass,
and amazing 'hoarse' vocals! Excellent track from those coming out of the Swedish music scene! After listening to
it at least twice, you'll move on to the next track! "Down With The Devil" comes in calmer and more melodic rhythms,
while "California Red" that follows it restores the headbanging with a smile, because it's one of those tracks that
make your day when you listen to it. Let's see what we have next...
"Midnight Shocker" begins and here we have yet another great sleaze track! These Swedes are definitely experts
at track composition. After "Midnight Shocker", you'll look at your headphones and wonder, "Yet another amazing
track. What's going on here?!" - what's going on is that there's another incredible track from Danger, who are bent
to drive us crazy with headbanging with their music!
"Diamond Lightz", "Rockstar" and "On The Edge" continue the album in the same quality level. "The Hollow Core" and
"Shout It Out" close the album beautifully, powerfully and melodically!
Conclusion? These guys have released an excellent piece of work, and if we consider that this is their debut album, it doubles
the success these young rockers managed to achieve! If you like melodic hard rock music, then this album is one you don't want
to miss in any way. Don't forget that you'll be supporting an up and coming band with this album! As for the score, I can't give
it anything less than 10/10, as I will be doing them injustice, and so, a 10/10 it is!

George "Snaki" Lane: 10/10 "Conclusion? These guys have released an excellent piece of work, and if we consider that this is their debut album,
it doubles the success these young rockers managed to achieve! If you like melodic hard rock music, then this album is one you don't want
to miss in any way. Don't forget that you'll be supporting an up and coming band with this album! As for the score, I can't give
it anything less than 10/10, as I will be doing them injustice, and so, a 10/10 it is."

For BeRock Radio MiniZine (2014)

Buy it here: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/danger25

• My Little Pony

Add them to the list of bands ruined by the vocals. Seriously, how many more of these do we have to endure? Our beloved genre is being saturated with bands that sound great until the vocalist kicks in.

Good disc. Some really killer riffs on this one and some good solid hard rock songs. Even though I liked Loud N' Nasty, I do have to agree the vocals are pretty harsh. And there are a few weaker tunes too. Overall, I thought it was a pretty decent album.