Yeah, my Chiefs? They're pretty good...

Mullethead

Just when I start getting really interested, they turn sh*t. Typical.

(With apologies to Chiefs fans for jinxing your team.)

:doh:

I dont know what your talking about?? My Bucs are shit, they Chiefs are terrific, they just need to make some serious changes at Receiver, and I assure you, they will be shored up. but if your a bandwagon jumper, then thats ok, I heard the Seahawks are killer right now.

Killer is an understatement as they made Drew Brees and company look like statues last night.

I'm not a band wagoner just a Steelers first, who suck just as hard as you Bucc's, but damn if those Hawks aren't firing on all cylinders. I might call them bullet proof... If they can keep up the level of play they showed last night and obviously 10 other weeks, they can't be beat.

Yep, I'd hate to have to play them. And now everything is going through Seattle to get to the SB? Forget about it....

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when I start getting really interested, they turn sh*t. Typical.

(With apologies to Chiefs fans for jinxing your team.)

:doh:

I dont know what your talking about?? My Bucs are shit, they Chiefs are terrific, they just need to make some serious changes at Receiver, and I assure you, they will be shored up. but if your a bandwagon jumper, then thats ok, I heard the Seahawks are killer right now.

No, I've been following the Chiefs for about 20 years now. Being on the other side of the pond, that means looking at results when I can and not much else, but in all that time if anyone had asked me who my NFL team was, I'd have said The Chiefs (followed by The Eagles and The Pats).

Hmmm no discusiion of the fumble by the Chiefs that the Broncos recovered that would have essentially ended the game and somehow even with replay they get the call wrong and it's a drop. I was sure that once you caught a ball and made a "football move" it was a catch. He caught the ball and took three full steps and never bobbled the ball and it's still not a catch. I tell you what that rule seems to be different week to week game to game depending on who is the ref.

I'll just go out on a limb and say as a Bronco fan we will not win the super bowl even if we have home filed advantage. Losing Vickerson for the season and maybe now Wolfe(seizures?) will kill their pass rush and their DB's are horrible even if Bailey can play. We will score points but the D is not good enough and I really would hate to see what the Seahawks could do to that D is we did meet them in the big game. Of course if they have to play the Chiefs again in the post season I doubt they could beat them a 3rd time in the same season.

Hmmm no discusiion of the fumble by the Chiefs that the Broncos recovered that would have essentially ended the game and somehow even with replay they get the call wrong and it's a drop. I was sure that once you caught a ball and made a "football move" it was a catch. He caught the ball and took three full steps and never bobbled the ball and it's still not a catch. I tell you what that rule seems to be different week to week game to game depending on who is the ref.

I'll just go out on a limb and say as a Bronco fan we will not win the super bowl even if we have home filed advantage. Losing Vickerson for the season and maybe now Wolfe(seizures?) will kill their pass rush and their DB's are horrible even if Bailey can play. We will score points but the D is not good enough and I really would hate to see what the Seahawks could do to that D is we did meet them in the big game. Of course if they have to play the Chiefs again in the post season I doubt they could beat them a 3rd time in the same season.

No discussion, I guess they figured why throw salt, I had quit watching by then, plus I dont really care about either team, but I have to axe, was it by chance Avery that fumbled it?

I disagree on the fumble. The ball was moving and not secure which has to happen before the football move comes in to play.

That game irritates me and I'm letting it go. The pick to start the game took 7 off the board. It should have been 28-7 at one point. It's ridiculous to blow that kind of lead. Can we play with Denver! Yep...but close doesn't count.

We have to win a road playoff game before we would see Denver again so we will see.

No discussion, I guess they figured why throw salt, I had quit watching by then, plus I dont really care about either team, but I have to axe, was it by chance Avery that fumbled it?

Avery can't catch a cold. He won't be there next year...

There wasnt much doubt they would handle the Deadskins, wasnt even much of a contest.

Yep, I guess Andy hasn't forgot how to coach ;)

Yeah, well look at the opposition they faced today. Anyone with an IQ at room temperature could have have coached against them. That whole situation is in complete implosion mode. Did you catch RG3's press conference after the game? Washington is a MESS... and I don't mean politically, which goes without saying.

P.S. I enjoyed watching my Eagles play in the arctic circle today... yeesh.

Yep, I guess Andy hasn't forgot how to coach ;)

Yeah, well look at the opposition they faced today. Anyone with an IQ at room temperature could have have coached against them. That whole situation is in complete implosion mode. Did you catch RG3's press conference after the game? Washington is a MESS... and I don't mean politically, which goes without saying.

P.S. I enjoyed watching my Eagles play in the arctic circle today... yeesh.

Yeah, Washington is a mess but for me more importantly we needed to blow somebody out to get some swagger back. It was still a road game in the NFL against RGIII and the #2 rusher in football. I expected a shootout with Houston still out but I got my blowout. Your game was even worse weather wise but those are fun games. I was just praying constantly...no fumbles! :)

I notice, not only are the deadskins not good, they seem to have less talented players then the rest of the NFL, maybe its just me, anybody else get that feeling when watching them, like they cant even compete?

I notice, not only are the deadskins not good, they seem to have less talented players then the rest of the NFL, maybe its just me, anybody else get that feeling when watching them, like they cant even compete?

Tons of talent, major internal issues.

REALLY!! you see "major talent" on the redskins roster?? are we watching the same team? that Defense is honestly like watching a mid grade SEC team, you can tell me you think the Washington Redskins defense is talented? I guess i was to stoned or watching a different game then you, something really has to throw me off big time, for me to even notice it, I think that skins defense is suffering from internal issues, they internally drafted mediocre players, and signed bottom feeders, I really don't know what Im talking about though, I just like to chime in with 2 cents, and hope I get lucky and sound like I know what I'm talking about, im probably way off, dead wrong???

REALLY!! you see "major talent" on the redskins roster?? are we watching the same team? that Defense is honestly like watching a mid grade SEC team, you can tell me you think the Washington Redskins defense is talented? I guess i was to stoned or watching a different game then you, something really has to throw me off big time, for me to even notice it, I think that skins defense is suffering from internal issues, they internally drafted mediocre players, and signed bottom feeders, I really don't know what Im talking about though, I just like to chime in with 2 cents, and hope I get lucky and sound like I know what I'm talking about, im probably way off, dead wrong???

Yes they have more talent than half the league but that doesn't get you where you need to be. The Chiefs are a perfect example. 6 Pro bowlers last year and won 2 games. Was there talent! Yes...but coaches make a huge difference and the turmoil in Washington is over riding the talent. RGIII, Morris, Garçon, Hall, Orakpo, the list goes on. Talent is not greater than coaches, chemistry and family atmosphere.

Oh I know that, just axe the Jets of 2 years ago, but I don't believe those "all star" redskins, are equal to the one or two good seasons they may have had, when the consistency has been set, then I'll buy into it, the way I see it, they have subpar talent, outside of their few players im sold on, and I am sold on RGIII, but if he doesnt change his style, he's not going to be in the league long enough to be an allstar, he's going to get destroyed, IMO

Oh I know that, just axe the Jets of 2 years ago, but I don't believe those "all star" redskins, are equal to the one or two good seasons they may have had, when the consistency has been set, then I'll buy into it, the way I see it, they have subpar talent, outside of their few players im sold on, and I am sold on RGIII, but if he doesnt change his style, he's not going to be in the league long enough to be an allstar, he's going to get destroyed, IMO

The consistency will come when both Shanahan's leave ;)

Maybe so, I guess im skeptical, with good reason.

Just saw some highlights ... that Jamaal Charles is pretty useful, isn't he?

One of the best in the NFL

Manning will get MVP (and deserved) when he breaks the TD record this year but Charles has to be mentioned. In my opinion (trying to be un-biosed) he is the MVP otherwise. He is the BEST RB in the NFL and is a great combo of power and speed. Strange thing is, he seems to get stronger as the season goes on.

I truly believe no one wants to play us in the playoffs. Once we get a few guys back healthy (especially Houston) and the defense comes back together it's on. The offense has put up 101 points in 2 games...wow.

Manning will get MVP (and deserved) when he breaks the TD record this year but Charles has to be mentioned. In my opinion (trying to be un-biosed) he is the MVP otherwise. He is the BEST RB in the NFL and is a great combo of power and speed. Strange thing is, he seems to get stronger as the season goes on.

I truly believe no one wants to play us in the playoffs. Once we get a few guys back healthy (especially Houston) and the defense comes back together it's on. The offense has put up 101 points in 2 games...wow.

Charles should really be talked about in it, I don't know if he leads the league(havent stayed up on it)but for a RB from a little market, really has to go above and beyond to get the bandwagon jumpers, and lemming sports writers to notice, thankfully, the NFL seems to be one of the only sports leagues where there is not an all out biased, but still the biased does exist, and Charles would need to really explode

Charles should really be talked about in it, I don't know if he leads the league(havent stayed up on it)but for a RB from a little market, really has to go above and beyond to get the bandwagon jumpers, and lemming sports writers to notice, thankfully, the NFL seems to be one of the only sports leagues where there is not an all out biased, but still the biased does exist, and Charles would need to really explode

I believe he leads the league in total yards and has 15 tds.