Yeah, my Chiefs? They're pretty good...

Mullethead

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut down two high scoring offenses in the last five days....nice.

Their defense is the truth!

:bananamac:

Sooooo pleased to see this! I've been wanting to see the Chiefs have a good season for years ... do you think they might actually be contenders?

Would love to get to the Arrowhead one day, probably some years away though.

The Chiefs results so far have increased my interest level in NFL by approximately 500%.

It's not that the Chiefs were great last night, but rather my Eagles absolutely SUCKED abysmally. On both sides of the ball. The margin of victory should have been WAY higher given the number of turnovers the Eagles had.

Oh, and as one who followed Andy Reid for 14 years, don't think he will lead you to the promised land. You'll be lured into being optimistic only to have your hopes dashed. The man cannot coach in clutch situations.

D is good but the offense is vanilla but they won't turn the ball over much so they should be in most games.

I figure they should win 8-10 games but they might surprise me and win more.

Reid is a good coach and can build a winning franchise but he can't seem the win the big one for some reason.

It's not that the Chiefs were great last night, but rather my Eagles absolutely SUCKED abysmally. On both sides of the ball. The margin of victory should have been WAY higher given the number of turnovers the Eagles had.Oh, and as one who followed Andy Reid for 14 years, don't think he will lead you to the promised land. You'll be lured into being optimistic only to have your hopes dashed. The man cannot coach in clutch situations.

Well lets dissect this Dan. The Eagles scores 30 or more points the first two games. It's no accident they were held to 16 being the Chiefs are ranked #2 in defense. The margin of Victory should have been higher but our offense is a work in progress, while still averaging almost 24 points a game. Not to mention the game was in Philly...and we wanted to win for Andy.

Coming from a Chiefs fan, you can understand why we would be willing to take Andy over what we have had. He is a GREAT coach and will keep us competitive.

If I were an Eagles fan, I'd want him back after seeing this goofy ass offense that makes you prone for mistakes and gets your players hurt.

D is good but the offense is vanilla but they won't turn the ball over much so they should be in most games.

I figure they should win 8-10 games but they might surprise me and win more.

Reid is a good coach and can build a winning franchise but he can't seem the win the big one for some reason.

I see them 10-6 if injuries stay away. I'm not really scared of any team with our defense. They may end up #1 in the league this year. Sutton was the Jets DC when Rex Ryan first got there. Very stout....

The offense will expand as we go on. You have everything new...can't just go out and wing it. Once Bowe gets going as well we will be dangerous.

With the way the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins all played this week, (1) the NFC East is clearly the worst division in football, and (2) the Cowboys may have an easy romp to win the division this year.

On the upside, the Dolphins look like they may be a serious team this year... and Mark Sanchez may never make another start for the Jets.

With the way the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins all played this week, (1) the NFC East is clearly the worst division in football, and (2) the Cowboys may have an easy romp to win the division this year.

Hope so!

• 2 weeks later...

4 and 0! Go Chiefs!

Could those who understand the sport (I love watching it, but have no idea about who the good teams and players are) tell me whether they have a chance this season?

Denver is the team to beat but KC will be in the playoffs this year. The defense has to be ranked 1st after last week.

Nobody is happier than I am but we do play Denver twice in three weeks in November. We need to at least split with them.

The Chiefs Will Beat Denver At Least Once, Their D Is Too Good.

While I agree that the Chefs may beat Denver, it won't be because the Kansas D is too good, but rather the Denver defense is horrific. Manning will find ways to beat the opposing defense, but that Denver D is so decimated it can't stop The Sisters of the Blind.

Letting Romo put up 48? Please.

While I agree that the Chefs may beat Denver, it won't be because the Kansas D is too good, but rather the Denver defense is horrific. Manning will find ways to beat the opposing defense, but that Denver D is so decimated it can't stop The Sisters of the Blind.

I Can Agree With That And Im A Bronco Fan. The D Us Hit Great Well The Passing D, The Rushing D Is Great. May Be Different When Champ And Miller Come Back But Maybe not.

I Can Agree With That And Im A Bronco Fan. The D Us Hit Great Well The Passing D, The Rushing D Is Great. May Be Different When Champ And Miller Come Back But Maybe not.

Miller will make an impact once he plays for a bit but Baily is washed up. I see him get burned on a constant bases.

Miller will make an impact once he plays for a bit but Baily is washed up. I see him get burned on a constant bases.