NIVA - Magnitude

Stefan

tony_niva01.jpg

From aorheaven.com:

"Tony Niva (Lion's Share/Swedish Erotica/Oxygen/Axia) is heading for a new much awaited album release with NIVA. The album is called “Magnitude” and will be released through AOR Heaven on August 30th, 2013. This record was produced and engineered by Marcus Persson at CM Music along with executive producer Tony Niva. Mix and master were done by Thomas Plec Johansson at The Panic Room studios. Tony states: “It feels really great this time to use the original band name NIVA, alongside with our new European label and to feel that the path we’ve taken is just right in terms of musical foundation and original but heavier sound stage.”

Magnitude is to set a new phase providing something new and something different compared to the previous releases. This upcoming album is not only telling us stories about the dark and bright things in life, but also to give perspective to what’s important in our surroundings and to follow our dream and to do what we were aimed to do. It is all about telling that it’s never too late to make a change. All songs were, like the previous ones, composed by Tony Niva, Roger Ljunggren and Marcus Persson."

025845999e7bfaa44d2a7bae9dcf001a52bdaa78

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meIIWAsx9ME

Inspiro rock AOR...I'm in!

Next week I'll be ordering this one and the Find Me...finally some new music. Last disc I bought was at the end of June...I'm getting desperate from some fresh tunes.

Wow! I like what I hear. From the samples, "maybe" the Next THE MAGNIFICENT.?

• My Little Pony

Let us not get carried awa...

Woah! Okay. Maybe.

Woah! Okay. Maybe.

I did say MAYBE! Because for me really there is no equal.

• My Little Pony

Woah! Okay. Maybe.

Yeah, it's difficult to compare. I think if these guys had heavier drums it would be close. Sounds great anyway.

Woah! Okay. Maybe.

Yeah, it's difficult to compare. I think if these guys had heavier drums it would be close. Sounds great anyway.

Agree

• 3 weeks later...

There have been a few really good new bands featured on this forum recently, but I didn't like this at all. I find it massively generic and very very bland.

Ah well, you can't please all the people, etc etc shrug.gif

• My Little Pony

There have been a few really good new bands featured on this forum recently, but I didn't like this at all. I find it massively generic and very very bland.

Ah well, you can't please all the people, etc etc shrug.gif

Not a new band, mate.

• 2 weeks later...

What a great album, yeah I think this one's better than last year's OXYGEN, although I still think it's a pretty solid album and it's quite close to this one, but in terms of consistency, I think this one wins. 'Never Too Late' is stunning but I wasn't blown away until 'Perfect Life'. This cheerful melodic gem is almost flawless, perhaps the second best track here after the uptempo 'Never Say Goodbye' near the end of this album. There's a good mix of ballads and midtempo tunes. I like 'In A Misty Light', at some point, it reminds me of BON JOVI's old ballad. 'I Feel So Alone' is a nice power ballad too.

'My First And Only One' and 'Always Somewhere' are two bigger uptempo tracks here and 'Spanish Lullaby' perhaps the weakest track. Production is very good and replay value is very high although I'm afraid it'll be quite samey after 4-5 spins, but maybe some will agree that this has the potential to stay on the top ten by the end of this year.

85%

• 4 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Did very little for me. I might still have it if you want it.

Cool. PM me if you do, and what you want for it.