Waltham - Wicked Waltham

Stefan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited, shakin' while typing. I hope it's like the U.S.A. download from 2012.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

I so love these guys. If they release a full one, I'm almost sure this will be the best album of 2013.

This is the pure definition of melodic pop rock.

I so love these guys. If they release a full one, I'm almost sure this will be the best album of 2013.

100% agree, mate. If it is even half as good as the USA!USA!USA! EP there is nothing that will possibly touch it in 2013.

These guys are so f*cking awesome and this thread (after I stopped spurting semen in every corner of my home) has made me the happiest man in 2013. Cannot wait for this mothertrucker to drop.

As for the new single - excellent stuff. Just effortless, perfect melodic rock. Killer solo too, for the Glens of the world. ;)

:wub:

Album of the year 2013 - Status: Decided.

• My Little Pony

Very cool new song. Excellent sound (Crashdiet's of this world take note!).

Belee dat, Glenard!

I want more.

The jenna marbles name on the video sounds familiar, is she the famous youtube celebrity you post the other day Glen?

Cool song but i'm not entirely sold, sounds like the click five stuff, ain't it? So is their previous album any good?

The jenna marbles name on the video sounds familiar, is she the famous youtube celebrity you post the other day Glen?

Cool song but i'm not entirely sold, sounds like the click five stuff, ain't it? So is their previous album any good?

Their previous stuff is essential as is the newest track and the side project USA!USA!USA!

Waltham could have been my favourite band of the past 12 or so years if they had released more than 2 albums, with many tracks repeating on both.

Oh so this one is related to that USA! USA! Geoff been raving about ? :D

i don't know that you're into this modern thing dave, thought you're more of the 80s guys, so you must like last year's Destine - Illuminate ? okay let me check out 'Permission To Build' and 's/t'

I just went to Itunes and downloaded You're Everything That I Want Single and I have to say it's absolutely killer, I mean you couldnt sound more like Rick Springfield if you were Rick Springfield, I can wait until this cd hits, if the songs are as good as the single, it will be fucking rocking

Just want to check, everyone here has these songs now:

http://usa-usa-usa.bandcamp.com/

Cody, if you don't have these songs, download IMMEDIATELY and get ready to spurt semen.

• My Little Pony

Cody, if you don't have these songs, download IMMEDIATELY and get ready to spurt semen.

Everywhere. All the time.

• My Little Pony

F'n love these!!! Anything else out there by them?

Four demo tracks, including an alternate version of "Michelle," were available from Rock Nation (I think it's called) but have since been removed. I can email them to you, if you PM me your address. Don't worry, I won't send you any spam, unless you consider nude photos of Geoff spam. And who would consider such a thing? ;}

what the fuck? it's gonna make me buy them? cant I just buy the whole thing? have all of you heard that song im talking about on Itunes, that single off their new disc?

what the fuck? it's gonna make me buy them? cant I just buy the whole thing? have all of you heard that song im talking about on Itunes, that single off their new disc?

If you want to be evil you can pau $0.00 for them, or 10c if you want. I don't think there's any minimum amount you need to pay. Once you hear them you'll re-mortgage your house to pay them every cent you ever earned, but try them cheap if you want to give them a tentative go. I kid about how much you'll love them, but you will love the shit out of them. Trust me. And yes, you can only buy the whole thing - you name a price for the whole thing and download away.

And yeah dood, you mean the song above in this thread off their new disc? It is a gem.

• 4 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Hmm... none of these songs are getting me excited. After listening to the USA!USA!USA! tracks over and over, I was expecting the same amount of fire in Waltham. I'm slightly disappointed. Maybe once they release the album, and I can hear it in its entirety, I will come around.

Hmm... none of these songs are getting me excited. After listening to the USA!USA!USA! tracks over and over, I was expecting the same amount of fire in Waltham. I'm slightly disappointed. Maybe once they release the album, and I can hear it in its entirety, I will come around.

Maybe, maybe.

But I'm still digging these tracks.

• My Little Pony

Maybe, maybe.

But I'm still digging these tracks.

Yeah, don't get me wrong; there's nothing wrong with these. I guess I was just expecting something different.

Killer new songs, still not as good as that first single,but far and away above anything off their prior albums, thats what I think. Oh except I love the song Holliday, thought that was a unique and killer track