Waltham - Wicked Waltham

Stefan

Finally got to listen to these other two new songs. I agree the first single is the best yet, but 'Drive me crazy' is super close. I personally love them all immensely. The sound/style is definitely quite different to USA!USA!USA! and I find Waltham to have a more 80's production and vibe. Whereas the USA!USA!USA! project had a more modern production, even if the songs were a pretty big throwback to the 80's too.

End of the day, though, the dude crafts a better hook than anyone in the scene at the moment and that shines through in all their songs. Any news on the release of this album yet? I salivate in anticipation.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

I'm sorry guys, I don't know what came over me. I'm completely hooked on these two tracks. When is this album dropping?

• 4 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

New track 'Stand And Fight':

http://waltham.bandcamp.com/track/stand-and-fight

That's a side I wasn't expecting. I like it.

So what the fuck! are they just going to release 10 singles, and call it Wicked Waltham? or can we expect some songs we havent heard whenever it gets out? I am getting pissed, I want to buy the album, and hear it all at once, and hear brand new songs, that sound like that 1st single, what is this bullshit?

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if this album is still planned to be released? I just checked that site and you can now buy the 4 new songs (one more new one released in September, to add to the first three) individually as MP3's - name your price, like with the USA!USA!USA! tracks.

Not a good sign that they're still going to end up on a new album, if you ask me. Anyone know anything about the new album's current status?

• My Little Pony

Waltham f'n rules...all 4 new singles are fantastic!

You ain't never lie. But, are we gonna see an album, or what?

• 3 weeks later...

And the album drops...

...When?

I'm pretty sure it will not see the light of day this year.

Spill it Stefan, what do you know? cough it up now!!

• 1 month later...

I'm still pissed that a new one didn't come like promised. It's been almost a year since the release of the first single and 4 singles later....nada!

• 3 months later...

NEW WALTHAM ALBUM!!!

Don't get excited! I received an email from the band stating they had a new album, it's a 5 track digital EP, the same 4 tracks that came out last year and a new one....a weak ass pop song by their standards

This sucks, I give up on Waltham....I still believe in USA, USA, USA hopefully they put out something new this year.

NEW WALTHAM ALBUM!!!

Don't get excited! I received an email from the band stating they had a new album, it's a 5 track digital EP, the same 4 tracks that came out last year and a new one....a weak ass pop song by their standards

This sucks, I give up on Waltham....I still believe in USA, USA, USA hopefully they put out something new this year.

Man, that's a shitter. I'll google it in time, but what's the name of the EP? Are the songs all polished for the EP? Loved the 4 from last year and made my own EP, but there were sound variations between all the songs. Hoping for a nice smooth even EP.

Is USA!USA!USA! definitely still active?

NEW WALTHAM ALBUM!!!

Man, that's a shitter. I'll google it in time, but what's the name of the EP? Are the songs all polished for the EP? Loved the 4 from last year and made my own EP, but there were sound variations between all the songs. Hoping for a nice smooth even EP.

Is USA!USA!USA! definitely still active?

The EP available from bandcamp.com (download only).

It includes one new song 'Still In Love'.

From FB:

New video footage for WALTHAM "You're Everything That I Want" by Wet Waffle Productions. Directed, Shot and Edited by Tim Dennesen.

Please WATCH, SHARE and help us spread the word about the 5 song EP "Wicked WALTHAM". Click the link below and download it.

http://waltham.bandcamp.com/album/wicked-waltham-5-song-ep

Type "0" dollars to get the songs, including the newest track "Still In Love" for free....OR, Name Your Price to help keep this music alive......thanks:

walthamtheband.com

Thanks mate. My memory had defeated me again, but I just bought the EP then, even though I had 4 of the songs. Just hoping the sound quality is consistent over the 5 toons.

• 1 year later...
  • My Little Pony

What the WTF ever happened to these guys? Or USA!USA!USA!? Absolute bullshit, if they're not gonna give us more.

I got excited seeing a new post....you crushed my spirits Nolan, shame on you.

Waltham could single handedly save 2015 and make it a great musical year....if only.

• My Little Pony

Waltham could single handedly save 2015 and make it a great musical year....if only.

Care of Night already done saved the year, my francophone friend. Perhaps you need to give them another listen. I spin it at least once a week.

I got excited seeing a new post....you crushed my spirits Nolan, shame on you.

Why does it need saving?

Odd comment.

My current top 10 is excellent imo.

And if 2015 does need saving then.....

Wigelius > Waltham

Just saying.......

Wigelius and Waltham, both bands that should release something but we've been waiting for what feels like forever.

In my opinion, other than a handful of releases 2015 has not been a great year so far. When I think of the years between 2009 and 2012 and even last year, this one pales in comparison. I may be getting older or pickier, but I'm not spending as freely as I did a couple of years ago...plus the dollar here in Canada is in the shits...as Nolan can attest to.

I'm not spending as freely as I did a couple of years ago...plus the dollar here in Canada is in the shits...as Nolan can attest to.

Couldn't be as bad as the Aussie dollar! ;) Even if this was the best year in music history I don't think anyone here could afford to be buying CDs this year. Worst I've seen it in as long as I can remember.