Crashdiet - The Savage Playground favorite track

Favorite track off "The Savage Playground" disc  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do like Anarchy, but the vocals put me off slightly - its like he not singing properly in places.....just shouting.

Like I said somewhere else, I wouldn't pick that it was the same vocalist as on 'GW' if I didn't know better. The vocals sound so different all over this new CD. Maybe just the poor production/mix, but very different, imo.

I do like Anarchy, but the vocals put me off slightly - its like he not singing properly in places.....just shouting.

Like I said somewhere else, I wouldn't pick that it was the same vocalist as on 'GW' if I didn't know better. The vocals sound so different all over this new CD. Maybe just the poor production/mix, but very different, imo.

did you watch the pre-launch party on you tube? The new songs sound fantastic on that and he sings properly. Shame they didnt record the record live lol.

did you watch the pre-launch party on you tube? The new songs sound fantastic on that and he sings properly. Shame they didnt record the record live lol.

Haha, nah I didn't see it. Maybe I should try and view it somewhere. It's a shame, he proved on 'GW' he has the perfect voice for the band, and then they cast it aside on the new CD. Why?

Haha, nah I didn't see it. Maybe I should try and view it somewhere. It's a shame, he proved on 'GW' he has the perfect voice for the band, and then they cast it aside on the new CD. Why?

see it, its on you tube and easy enough to find - i would post a link but am at work. The new songs sit well against the song Generation Wild which they play 4th.....hell even Cocaine Cowboys sounds pretty good live lol. The dude has a good voice live - i saw them a while back supporting HSuperstar. Will be seeing them again in April so hoping for good things.

went with Anarchy,although I really like Lickin' Dog...maybe not the greatest song and the "shock" value of swearing on 2 outta the first 3 words does nothing for me...but that G'n'R style riff right in the middle begs to be cranked up to 11 :)

• 8 months later...

"Change The World" is my fave followed by "Cocaine Cowboys" and "California".

Anarchy for me. Drinkin' Without You is next, followed by Circus. I really like this disc.

If I could change my vote today, I would put California at the top. This disc will make my Top 5 for sure in 2013.