De La Cruz - Cherry Bomb

Stefan

Good song, and nice Lynch Mob shirt!

The recent samples worried me a little bit, that this new CD might be a little more average than I hoped for, but this single is killer. Hopefully there's a lot of songs like this on the new album!

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

i've been told that the new disc is no where near as good as the EP.

let's wait and see...

Who told you?

:popcorn:

let's wait and see...

Who told you?

best not get worried about 1 persons opinion and who that was. you gotta realise a lot of people get to hear stuff before the actual release. i guess this sorta stuff goes out for review well before joe public get it. or they coulda just based it on the samples that are already online.

as i said... lets wait and see... and hopefully it lives up to all expectation as the ep. was brilliant. let public opinion deal with itself.

btw, just for your piece of mind it didn't get a bad wrap, just not as good as the EP ;)

let's wait and see...

Who told you?

best not get worried about 1 persons opinion and who that was. you gotta realise a lot of people get to hear stuff before the actual release. i guess this sorta stuff goes out for review well before joe public get it. or they coulda just based it on the samples that are already online.

as i said... lets wait and see... and hopefully it lives up to all expectation as the ep. was brilliant. let public opinion deal with itself.

btw, just for your piece of mind it didn't get a bad wrap, just not as good as the EP ;)

No dramas was just being curious, just wanted to know if you had maybe heard anything yourself (other than the previews that are up on youtube)? That's exactly my point, everybody's entitled to and should have their own opinion.

Cheers guys really looking forward to this release

let's wait and see...

Who told you?

No dramas was just being curious, just wanted to know if you had maybe heard anything yourself (other than the previews that are up on youtube)? That's exactly my point, everybody's entitled to and should have their own opinion.

Cheers guys really looking forward to this release

nah, haven't heard it yet myself.

checked out the latest video, and will wait for the full cd release before checking it out fully.

even if it's half as good as the EP it'll still be worth checking out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...