The Americans (tv show)

66 mustang

I wanted to but forgot, being it is on FX I would have to imagine it is very very good, FX and HBO seem to have extremely high expectations not only for the writing and plot of their original series, but for the production value as well.

I've got it taped (or DVR'd, I guess would be the proper term), but I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch it yet. Still catching up on the last couple episodes of "Justified," which seems way more important to me right now.

ZOMFG IT'S FELICITY! Haha, who thought you'd ever see her again. Haven't seen any previews for this show her in Australia, whereas we have seen a lot of the others you're all talking about. I wonder if it'll make it over here. Looks like one of those shows that would be okay until the 2nd episode where watching it becomes a chore. :(

• My Little Pony

ZOMFG IT'S FELICITY! Haha, who thought you'd ever see her again. Haven't seen any previews for this show her in Australia, whereas we have seen a lot of the others you're all talking about. I wonder if it'll make it over here. Looks like one of those shows that would be okay until the 2nd episode where watching it becomes a chore. :(

Heh, yeah. It definitely felt that way.

Hey G-OFF, just buy a C-Band Dish, then you'll b able to get the actual channel it broadcasts on!

Hey G-OFF, just buy a C-Band Dish, then you'll b able to get the actual channel it broadcasts on!

Haha... sure. If you pay for it. ;) But it wouldn't be for this show, that's for sure. Reality TV is radical, though.

• 2 months later...

I'm still hanging in with this show. it is not what I expected but it is a solid watch. not the action spy show I wanted but much more character drama based. it isn't great but solid. one of those shows I watch but if it didn't come on I wouldn't think to myself "man, sure wished the Americans came on this week"