Morning everyone

Sick_Of_It_All

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been using this site for a long time to get info on potential new CDs for my collection. I've tried several times over the last several months to setup an account to no avail. But I didn't pursue it very seriously lol. Your awesome admin got me setup. Nice guy.

I am old enough I was around during the glam/hair/metal days the first go around & I'm so glad to see it all making a come back. I love glam/sleaze. The sleazier the better. I also love thrash meta, southern rock, bluesy type rock & recently I've been getting into NWOBHM. Which some of it I had heard when I was a kid but I wasn't aware it had a title lol. I'm not sure I have a favorite band but lately I've been listening to Habit Of Force non-stop. If you've never heard them check them out. They have been drawing a huge following.

I'm an avid cd collector. Have been since I bought my first cd back in 1988, though back then I had NO idea some of those discs I was abusing would turn out to be worth a buttload of cash. I've got several very rare CDs in my collection. Lately I'm trying to gather banned cover art. I'm hot after a copy of Pantera's Far Beyond Driven banned cover cd so if anyone has any info...

• My Little Pony

Welcome dude. Make sure you stick around - so many just post an intro and then disappear into the ether.

So bloody true.

Welcome aboard, mate.

Thanks guys! Nah I plan to hang around. I'm a long time member on every forum I join because I'm usually pretty passionate about the subject. Plus collecting music is the only hobby I've stuck to over the years. I can't promise I'll have a high post count though because I can't live on the Internet.

Salutes 'n' hoots.