League Football 2012/13

Wotty

Still waiting for a new manager and could be some time. Getting really impatient...

:chug:

Carl Fletcher's name keep being mentioned..

Not quite sure why, he hasn't done much yet. Still, it won't be easy to impress the owners, so whoever does that probably deserves a shot.

Karl Robinson (MK Dons manager) gone in to favourite again now. This tension is killing me!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for a new manager and could be some time. Getting really impatient...

Not quite sure why, he hasn't done much yet. Still, it won't be easy to impress the owners, so whoever does that probably deserves a shot.

Karl Robinson (MK Dons manager) gone in to favourite again now. This tension is killing me!

Karl has done well at the Dons except getting them promoted so far. I go and see them pretty regularly and they play some nice footie. Obviously a young manager is what they are really after here so he cold be an attractive proposition.

• My Little Pony

This is a great thread. This is where Ian really shines. The only question I have is who does he support? It appears he uses this space only to jeer at Palace and Southend supporters. Anyway, I find his posts here to be far more interesting than the ones he throws into the Interesting Thread. Carry on.

This is a great thread. This is where Ian really shines. The only question I have is who does he support? It appears he uses this space only to jeer at Palace and Southend supporters. Anyway, I find his posts here to be far more interesting than the ones he throws into the Interesting Thread. Carry on.

He doesn't support any team in the Football league, so is an imposter in this thread, so we made up his own one, so he can talk to himself :whistle: . His team are utter shit and are considered rightly so by most people in the game. They play non league football, so he has the cheek to come here and jeer teams way way better than his band of scum bags. That is all you need to know..believe me :aw:

The mighty LUTON TOWN will be back next season !!!!!!!!

What! Again? I think we heard that joke last season and the season before that...and the one before that too. You poor poor boy :aw:

..And please can you not use 'those' 2 words on this thread please, use your own dedicated thread, A felt a bit of bile rise there for a moment.

What! Again? I think we heard that joke last season and the season before that...and the one before that too. You poor poor boy :aw:

..And please can you not use 'those' 2 words on this thread please, use your own dedicated thread, A felt a bit of bile rise there for a moment.

:lol:

He may have a point this year; they have a decent manager at last and quite a good squad, plus there doesn't look to be one team head and shoulders above the others like there usually is...

More importantly, Ian Holloway looks a shoo-in for the Palace job. I'm not going to get carried away until the fat lady is in full song, but this would be a fantastic appointment imo.

:lol:

He may have a point this year; they have a decent manager at last and quite a good squad, plus there doesn't look to be one team head and shoulders above the others like there usually is...

More importantly, Ian Holloway looks a shoo-in for the Palace job. I'm not going to get carried away until the fat lady is in full song, but this would be a fantastic appointment imo.

He has no point at all, like his team...now enough of this nonsense!! :whistle:

Holloway would be cool...good manager with a proven record..It's gonna cost a few quid to get him, but well worth it if we pull it off.

May I present Mr. Ian Holloway . Welcome to the Mighty Palace.

A6xtKoLCAAAU8_V.jpg

What an awesome Palace day!!! Best possible management appointment (imo) and 2-0 against Blackburn, in what was apparently one of the best Palace performances for years. Really calls for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P94S8IAv94w

Hmmmmmmm !!!!!!!

Fuck off with ya Hmmmmmmm!! Get back to your basking in the Glory of not beating Nuneaton. :whistle:

Hmmmmmmm !!!!!!!

Fuck off with ya Hmmmmmmm!! Get back to your basking in the Glory of not beating Nuneaton. :whistle:

Come on Palace, please do the business against Ipswich tonight.

Hmmmmmmm !!!!!!!

Come on Palace, please do the business against Ipswich tonight.

12 unbeaten would be nice...but you know what teams with new managers are like. Ipswich won their first in 13 on Saturday with new boy Mccarthy. Saying that, It's Holloways first game in charge, so a battering would be good.

And s complete thrsshing it was too. Palace 5 Ipswich 0 The mighty Eagles top of the league and flying high...Fantastico.

And s complete thrsshing it was too. Palace 5 Ipswich 0 The mighty Eagles top of the league and flying high...Fantastico.

Fuck nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Fuck nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:rofl2:

:drink:

Got to admit that their performance this season has been completely unexpected.

A big congrats to the top spot!

Got to admit that their performance this season has been completely unexpected.

A big congrats to the top spot!

After the start we had..non more surprised than I Bottom to top in 66 days..Must be some kind of record...long may it continue, but it's gonna be tough to stay there with all the other quality teams sniffing around.

Peterborough 1 Palace 2 :bananamac:

Sounds like it was a fabulous game..over to James

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Peterborough 1 Palace 2 :bananamac:

Sounds like it was a fabulous game..over to James

Yep. Poor first half, went behind to a scrappy goal. Second half was a siege on their goalmouth, but it fell for their defenders every time. We were absolutely battering them, but getting no luck at all and it felt like one of those days. This team just doesn't know when it's beaten though, and with a couple of inspired substitutions we turned it round. 3500 Palace fans there making loads of noise throughout, just an amazing afternoon.

Come

on

you

EEEEEAGLES!!!!!