League Football 2012/13

Wotty

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palarse won 3-0..Fuckin' noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

:bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Leeds 2 Palarse 1

Normality returns... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Call this a minor blip after a magnificent 14 unbeaten run.....Now stop talking shite!!

Call this a minor blip after a magnificent 14 unbeaten run.....Now stop talking shite!!

Bit of a travesty by all accounts. Really tough game Tuesday too, hopefully Ollie can pick up the team.

Backs against the wall job last night, but we managed to hang on and nearly nicked in the last minute. Good point for us.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAGLLLLLLLLEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supporting Palace is a bit of a: :rollercoaster:

But today it's very much:

:bunch::bunch: :bunch: :bunch: :bunch: :bunch: :bunch: :bunch: :bunch:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAGLLLLLLLLEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supporting Palace is a bit of a: :rollercoaster:

But today it's very much:

:bunch::bunch: :bunch: :bunch: :bunch: :bunch: :bunch: :bunch: :bunch:

Fuckin' Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Palace 3 Brighton 0 Normal service is resumed ..Should have been a few more too. 4 points clear in 2nd

btw..A real shame the old blue square numpty can only come up with Noooooo every fucking post ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Palace 3 Brighton 0 Normal service is resumed ..Should have been a few more too. 4 points clear in 2nd

btw..A real shame the old blue square numpty can only come up with Noooooo every fucking post ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Ok.......You're still fuckin' shite..........

Hmm ... not sure I put enough dancing bananas in my post earlier...

And why not.........Pray tell...

I'm obviously too conservative. Next time I'll really go for it.

BTW, went to see Newcastle play the other night as I was up there on business. I think I've been spoilt watching Palace lately, as I found it quite boring.

• 2 weeks later...

Birmingham 2 - Palace 2

Could have gone top today. Poor result after being 2-0 up.

Can't hold onto a lead..........AGAIN...............TOSSERS.

2nd in the Championship...COCK BREATH!!

More importantly Southend salvage a point in the 90th min against Bradford - great comeback and keeps em in 6th.

Manager of the month for November too - 6 wins out of 7 and goal diff +13 for that discreet month!!

Palarse 1 Huddersfield 1

For the third game running they threw away 3 points.............Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.....

:cussing:

You can really go off some people.

But I suppose you have to like them to start with...

:whistle:

More importantly Southend salvage a point in the 90th min against Bradford - great comeback and keeps em in 6th.

Manager of the month for November too - 6 wins out of 7 and goal diff +13 for that discreet month!!

Another win for the mighty Shrimpers. Now top of the form table & clear 4th - turning into a great season after a poor start!

Another win for the mighty Shrimpers. Now top of the form table & clear 4th - turning into a great season after a poor start!

Great way to go into Christmas. Well played.