League Football 2012/13

Wotty

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, Jez's and James's absence from this thread is hilarious!!

In a side point though I aint even gonna mention Southend, apart from we may be joining you guys next season :-(((((

Forgot to check in today. For the record, I predicted 4-1 for this game, just wish I'd had some money on it! I think our manager is way out of his depth, just hope it's not too late when something happens. Could be a long old season for us.

What's to say except a dire start and it's gonna be a long hard struggle, unless we start playing a more positive game - Dougie is way way too defensive in his tactics as he was last season.. Teams have made bad starts before, and picked up, so no real worries as of yet, come back to me at Xmas if we're still down there, Some people really should get a life when comparing tables after just two games though, especially when comparing Championship and Non League - a very different ball game me thinks, and from past experiences, year in year out they end up looking like a C**t seasons end,... don't they Wotters?!! :whistle:

What's to say except a dire start and it's gonna be a long hard struggle, unless we start playing a more positive game - Dougie is way way too defensive in his tactics as he was last season.. Teams have made bad starts before, and picked up, so no real worries as of yet, come back to me at Xmas if we're still down there, Some people really should get a life when comparing tables after just two games though, especially when comparing Championship and Non League - a very different ball game me thinks, and from past experiences, year in year out they end up looking like a C**t seasons end,... don't they Wotters?!! :whistle:

Errrrrr,we've played THREE games..........hahaha

Errrrrr,we've played THREE games..........hahaha

Yeah it might only be 2 games, but that can say a great deal. For example I am very worried for Southend...a few players gone.....and so far this season, no points, no goals.

I think you can safely add no hope as well :-((

I do agree it's too early to look at league tables. They never used to be published until at least 4 games into the season, which was much better. However, I also think that our manager is way out of his depth.

On the bright side, even if we finish fourth from bottom, avoiding relegation on goal difference, we'll still be a lot higher than Luton in the league. :tumbsup: ;:

Middlesboro' 2 Palarse 1

Looooooooooooooooooooooool......WANKERS !

Erm ... we lost away at Boro, you lost at home to Telford! Who?

Just sayin'... ;)

A well earned draw against Northampton in the last minute to save Southend from being bottom. Hopefully this will give them some confidence

Saw that, hope it gives them a lift. :tumbsup:

Goodbye Dougie - Palace legend, but I hate to say this, Shite manager. Shut off the lights on the way out old chap!!

Goodbye Dougie - Palace legend, but I hate to say this, Shite manager. Shut off the lights on the way out old chap!!

Agree, he ought to stand down, but the only way I can see it happening is if we get hammered at home to Sheff Wed on Saturday, or humliated by Charlton next month...

Good weekend - Palace won, Southend won, Charlton lost. Doesn't get much better! :D

If the Bedfordshire Chavs had lost, a perfect weekend mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Charlton v Palarse.Live on SKY Sports tonight...............

Come on the EEEEEEAGLES!!!!!!!!Really really hope we can beat the pikeys tonight.

Charlton v Palarse.Live on SKY Sports tonight...............

Come on the EEEEEEAGLES!!!!!!!!Really really hope we can beat the pikeys tonight.

Gonna miss as we re gigging, but got it set t record on my return. Hopefully we can play like we did t'other week, but who knows who's gonna show up.