League Football 2012/13

Wotty

Good game last night..rode our luck at times in the 2nd half, but played really well in general.. Zaha was really good and a great goal by Digkacoi too. Things looking a bit brighter than they were a few weeks ago. Onwards and upwards (hopefully)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-3 win for Southend - I make that 3 on the trot!! Nice

You're on a roll mate.. :beerbang:

Good work Shrimpers!

Very nice result for the Eeeeeagles too. Charlton unlucky with the disallowed goal, but I think we deserved it overall (and the Charlton fan I know agrees!)

Onwards and upwards...

Palace 1 - Forest 1

2 points dropped, should have won this one (and gone 9th), especially with them down to 10 men. The usual last 10 minute nerves creep in yet again. Still, 7 points out of 9 and 16th is a big big improvement. Onwards and upwards......

Palace 1 - Forest 1

2 points dropped, should have won this one (and gone 9th), especially with them down to 10 men. The usual last 10 minute nerves creep in yet again. Still, 7 points out of 9 and 16th is a big big improvement. Onwards and upwards......

Bah!

:crying:

This is not right,after being 0-2 down at home,they recover to beat Cardiff 3-2........ :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

:bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac:

That's what's called having a pair of bollox Watson..You're shower should try grow a pair :whistle:

Yeah too right. Southend were 0-1 down & came back to win 2-1 in the 88th minute.

Good work Southend, racing up the table!

I see my local team, Gillingham, on are fire too...

First time in our history we've beaten Bolton away.

Dougie has got to get the award for best improved team in the championship. :woot:

Dougie has got to get the award for best improved team in the championship. :woot:

:D

Yeah. Not getting too carried away yet, as we've had a bit of luck at times, but the most encouraging thing looking forwards is that the performances have been really good. Some exciting players in the squad too. Very tough game midweek though...

Draw for Southend.....still it's another point!

Not a bad result away from home. A win on Tuesday night would be a big boost...

Yeah. Not getting too carried away yet, as we've had a bit of luck at times, but the most encouraging thing looking forwards is that the performances have been really good. Some exciting players in the squad too. Very tough game midweek though...

Not a bad result last night lad.... :banana: I don't know what Dougie has put in the water, but me likey likey,The boys are playing out of their skins. One minor point in that they keep having to recover from being goals down, but 16 out of 18 points and up to 6th is no mean feat in this league. Without a doubt most improved team of the month in the Championship..and maybe any other league for that matter.

Draw for Southend.....still it's another point!

Not a bad result away from home. A win on Tuesday night would be a big boost...

Bit of a glitch last night mate!!

Not a bad result last night lad.... :banana: I don't know what Dougie has put in the water, but me likey likey,The boys are playing out of their skins. One minor point in that they keep having to recover from being goals down, but 16 out of 18 points and up to 6th is no mean feat in this league. Without a doubt most improved team of the month in the Championship..and maybe any other league for that matter.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

Watch and learn!!!!

Ha ha yeah we came back from 0-2 as well for a draw.

I would have pleased if we were playing anyone but the bottom of the league side!! Almost a real embarrassment!!

Another great comeback from 0-2 down. Up to 4th and flying :bananamac:

Was a great game. We didn't play that well, but for £10 a ticket it was great value. Zaha is incredible, worth at least £12m I reckon. He is that good.

"E I E I E I O, up the football league we go..."

:dance: