League Football 2012/13

Wotty

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dougie Freedman nominated for Manager of the Month - really hope he doesn't win; it's a complete curse!

wow. talk about zero to hero.........

2-0 mid week for the record (shame it wasnt league)

Dougie Freedman nominated for Manager of the Month - really hope he doesn't win; it's a complete curse!

Dougie manager of the month and Glen Murray player of the month :bowdown:

Awesome.

Worrying, but awesome.

Would love to see us spank Millwall in a week's time...

Awesome.

Worrying, but awesome.

Would love to see us spank Millwall in a week's time...

It's the big day..Hopefully we will give the (other) Scumags a bit of a bashing. Cross fingers

2-2.. Losing a 2-0 lead was a fucker,, but down to 10 men not really surprising. Moxy - Use your head next time not your hand, you toss pot!

2-2.. Losing a 2-0 lead was a fucker,, but down to 10 men not really surprising. Moxy - Use your head next time not your hand, you toss pot!

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Unbeaten in 8... 4th in the league :masturbanana:

Gutted. We'd have spanked the scum if he hadn't been so stupid. I could happily give Moxey a smack! :cussing:

Really unfortunate result for The Shrimpers at the w/e - lost 1-0 in the 88th minute :-((

Still a decent top half position after 13 games, 1 point off the playoffs....its tight below the top 2.

4 points separately 3rd - 14th !!!

Manager about to leave...

:crying:..

Off to Bolton...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Yup.

:doh:

A situation not new unfortunately...As soon as we start doing well, everyone goes in for the kill like vultures for our players/managers. Dougie first and I dare say Zaha will follow shortly and the story goes on and on. And people are surprised why the club can't be consistent ffs. If it was a Premiership club, then I could understand, but Bolton. I hope they pay him a lot of dosh for that job.

I hope they pay him a lot of dosh for that job...

...and that he completely f***s it up.

Not that I'm bitter.

Jez is right about him going to Bolton,but compared to Palarse,thanks to parachute payments,they are still wedged up.Watch some of the players jump ship come the next transfer window.IF he has officially gone to Bolton of course.

Jez is right about him going to Bolton,but compared to Palarse,thanks to parachute payments,they are still wedged up.Watch some of the players jump ship come the next transfer window.IF he has officially gone to Bolton of course.

He HAS........

He HAS........

Barry Fry springs to mind..............same situation. Southend were flying at the time at the top of the Championship - then the vultures swooped.

The rest is history :-(

Yup.

A situation not new unfortunately...As soon as we start doing well, everyone goes in for the kill like vultures for our players/managers. Dougie first and I dare say Zaha will follow shortly and the story goes on and on. And people are surprised why the club can't be consistent ffs. If it was a Premiership club, then I could understand, but Bolton. I hope they pay him a lot of dosh for that job.

Coppell to the rescue no doubt... :whistle:

He HAS........

Barry Fry springs to mind..............same situation. Southend were flying at the time at the top of the Championship - then the vultures swooped.

The rest is history :-(

Yeah, it seems that loyalty and integrity is gone from football. Dougie looked like the last true "club man" at Palace, but even he has a price. Amazing after saying last week he wouldn't go until the job was done and also recently encouraging our young players to stay at Palace. What a hypocrite and liar!

Hopefully we'll get someone a lot better. Bookies' favourites are Coppell, Mick McCarthy and (worryingly) Andy Thorn.

Yup.

Coppell to the rescue no doubt... :whistle:

Wouldn't complain about that. My only slight concerns are that it might be a sentimental choice rather than a footballing one and has he still 'got it'?

Much prefer him to Andy Thorn though! (Although maybe it could be the 2 of them working together...)

Still waiting for a new manager and could be some time. Getting really impatient...

:chug:

Carl Fletcher's name keep being mentioned..