Finally .... I have employment

Faron

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I constantly curse work these days but when I'm clear headed (happens occasionally :lol: ) I realize how fortunate I am to be working full time...good luck Faron and hopefully you won't have to look again for a long time...

Thanks matey, I used to enjoy the role that I was employed in, job satisfaction is important to me.

Well just dont show up loaded and make sure you dont bang any coworkers and you should keep your job just fine.

Well just dont show up loaded and make sure you dont bang any coworkers and you should keep your job just fine.

I'll take that on board, thanks

Congrats Faron!! Good luck on the new adventure.

Yes, good luck, Faron ! Hopefully I will also have something positive to report in the next few days.

Just an update for you, after the previous job offer didn`t really materialise, I now will be starting a new job on Monday 11th June, this is more in line with what I would like to be doing and the hours are nice too. This one seems a good fit and hopefully all goes well with this one.

I hope anyone else on here who has suffered loss of work etc is in a better predicament now, best wishes to you all. :)

Congrats Faron! :woot:

I was laid off 2 months ago. The company I worked for signed me up to a Temp Agency. I now work for the same company that laid me Off, but only for 3 days a week.. :taz:

Congrats Faron!! Good luck on the new adventure.

Yes, good luck, Faron ! Hopefully I will also have something positive to report in the next few days.

Thanks Bernd, look forward to your news

Just an update for you, after the previous job offer didn`t really materialise, I now will be starting a new job on Monday 11th June, this is more in line with what I would like to be doing and the hours are nice too. This one seems a good fit and hopefully all goes well with this one.

I hope anyone else on here who has suffered loss of work etc is in a better predicament now, best wishes to you all. :)

I was laid off 2 months ago. The company I worked for signed me up to a Temp Agency. I now work for the same company that laid me Off, but only for 3 days a week.. :taz:

Cheers matey, how long is that situation for?

Congrats on the new job, Faron, hopefully this one's fun and will last

First day started well so I hope so, thanks

They tell me two months, but i'm also still looking for a full time commitment..

They tell me two months, but i'm also still looking for a full time commitment..

Fingers crossed for you, hope that you get it

Well time to chime in for some of the well wishes.

As many of you know I was out of work til last October for 18 months. My current gig is a contract gig and guess what is comming...contract renewal reveiw, which of course things look about 25% for continuing employ past August. :(

Sorry for the pity party invites, carry on with good vibes.

As many of you know I was out of work til last October for 18 months. My current gig is a contract gig and guess what is comming...contract renewal reveiw, which of course things look about 25% for continuing employ past August. :(

Sorry about that Terry..

Sorry about that Terry..

Me too

Finally some good news from me ! Just today I have received the written offer for my next job, which will start July 01 with a very large American software company. It has taken a long time, but I'm a very happy camper right now !! :bananamac:

Finally some good news from me ! Just today I have received the written offer for my next job, which will start July 01 with a very large American software company. It has taken a long time, but I'm a very happy camper right now !! :bananamac:

That is terrific news Bernd, well done mate :tumbsup:

Thanks, guys ! Really appreciated !! :drink: