Where do you shave?

66 mustang

I use to be a shave after the shower in front of the mirror kind of guy. then a few years ago I started running short on time getting ready for work in the mornings so I started doing a quick shave in the shower. Now I'm not sure I could really go back to shaving after now that I'm sue to the extra few minutes. for me every second counts getting ready in the mornings.

Where do I shave?

Mostly my face but if it's a Saturday night and I think I'm gonna get lucky I suppose shaving south of the border is not out of the question. TMI? :quagmire:

:rofl2:

I have a waterproof electric shaver so I can shave IN the shower if I'm in a rush, which is a handy time saver.

• My Little Pony

Where do I shave?

Mostly my face but if it's a Saturday night and I think I'm gonna get lucky I suppose shaving south of the border is not out of the question. TIM? :quagmire:

Something going on between you two we don't know about?

Where do I shave?

Mostly my face but if it's a Saturday night and I think I'm gonna get lucky I suppose shaving south of the border is not out of the question. TMI? :quagmire:

Yes!!!

I shave my head as well as my face, so I do it in front of the mirror.

Been shaving my FACE in the shower for a long time. Used to do the whole process in front of the mirror, but I got one of those little fog resistant mirrors for the shower and have not looked back. Still shave wit ha razor though.

Shaving south of the border on a Saturday night. Sounds like the beginning of a great hard rock tune to me!

That's none of your fuckin' business !!!

;)

I shave EVERY!! single piece of hair from my head to my toe, no exceptions, (except for my Goatee and Mustache, i think hair is repulsive, disgusts me, and there is no such thing as not enough time when it comes to getting rid of my hair!!

Where do I shave?

Yes!!!

"What I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?"

Where do I shave?

I have a waterproof electric shaver so I can shave IN the shower if I'm in a rush, which is a handy time saver.

For whatever reason, skin type maybe, I cannot use an electric shaver...it tears my face apart. Otherwise I would do the same to save time.

For whatever reason, skin type maybe, I cannot use an electric shaver...it tears my face apart. Otherwise I would do the same to save time.

I have the opposite problem... I can't shave with a "regular" razor. In fact, I've never really learned how. My Dad tried to teach me when I was in my teens and on my first attempt I gashed my cheek open so I said "F*ck this sh*t, get me an electric razor!" :rofl2:

Where do I shave?

The same for me, I couldn't get a close shave without drawing blood.

• My Little Pony

I have the opposite problem... I can't shave with a "regular" razor. In fact, I've never really learned how. My Dad tried to teach me when I was in my teens and on my first attempt I gashed my cheek open so I said "F*ck this sh*t, get me an electric razor!" :rofl2:

At least your dad tried. I had to figure it out myself. And the first four years I would dry shave.

At least your dad tried. I had to figure it out myself. And the first four years I would dry shave.

:omg:

Ouch!!