DYNASTY- LaND OF BROKEN DREAMS

Ali Rock

Tonight Dynasty was in the Swedish qualifyings for the Eurovision Song Contest with the new song Land of broken dreams. One of the song writers is the guitarist from Masquerade. I have mixed feelings about the song and the singer doesn´t nail it either. Heat with 1000 miles a couple of years back in the same qualifying round was much better and especially Kenny killed Molin IMO. I hope you abroad from Sweden can watch the clip from the competition, it´s from the Swedish national TV.

http://svtplay.se/v/2721505/melodifestivalen/dynazty_-_land_of_broken_dreams

I agree, saw it too!

It's not a bad song but this band is not very good. After owning all of their CDs I find I can't listen to them. Songs just arent good enough.

It's not a bad song but this band is not very good. After owning all of their CDs I find I can't listen to them. Songs just arent good enough.

Your ears must be broken. Dynazty (not Dynasty like the thread topic person wrote) kick fucking ass!

Agree, very good band. I'm looking forward to the new one.

This song kicks some asses, very melodic and i guess they can't be compared to H.E.A.T, different league different style, but i haven't heard the Sultan sampler, don't know whether they're going down the melodic rock path or more in the hard rock territory ?

For what it's worth, this is probably my favourite Dynazty song I've heard yet - shamelessly melodic/commercial. Just how I like it.

Dynazty has always been a HARD ROCK band.

i think the new album is probably gonna mix some real bad-ass hard rock with some sweet commercial melodic rock, well that might work out just fine, let's see how they roll, should be out in couple of days

Wow, some interesting comments in this thread...what about Dynazty being pretty shit and not liking this song! & the singer not nailing it? WTF, thought he was great, seeing it being live etc - pisses on some of the so called 'greats' of this genre Ive seen live recently lol !!

Well, hey to each their own, but last years album 'Knock You Down' was f amazing IMO - just how I love my MHR.

And this song is just a continuance of their excellence.

As for not being in the same league as HEAT, well they aint far off truth be told, which is a massive statement as HEAT are pretty much head and shoulders above the rest of the dross.

Peace out..........

• 3 weeks later...

Really thanks for sharing with others this great video!

Does anyone know what kind of rank achieved in Sweden this number on the festival?