So Jon Bon Jovi is...

Nelson

Some people need to grow the fuck up. Starting rumours like this is total bullshit.

I'm sure they would be overjoyed if someone they knew or a member of their family was the one someone started a rumour about.

Its bad enough that it probably upset some fans, but imagine how anyone close to him felt if they saw it.

I know how bad my family felt earlier this year when someone heard that a member of my family had died, and we knew nothing about it, and had to phone up my sister to find out what was going on, only to find out that it was all a case of mistaken identity.

Guess you miss a lot without Facebook & Twitter???

My link

Haha I've got both and still never heard anything about his supposed demise. Guess thats what happens with a guy that hasn't made music relevant to me for almost 15 years. :bananamac:

At least Jon has a sense of humor about it... he released this photo yesterday in response to the "rumors"

jon_bon_jovi_416.jpg

At least Jon has a sense of humor about it... he released this photo yesterday in response to the "rumors"

jon_bon_jovi_416.jpg

Great response. Not quite up there with Mark Twain's immortal line, but not a million miles away.

The guy who started the Bon Jovi death hoax has fessed up. He's a musician in a local Pennsylvania band who did it as a goof and didn't expect it to become so widespread....

...or he's an attention whore who did it in order to get cheap publicity for his band. You make the call. :lol:

http://www.app.com/article/20111226/NJNEWS/312260077/Pa-man-who-sparked-Bon-Jovi-death-rumor-I-m-getting-a-lot-of-backlash-from-it

Either way, I'd call him a dumbass. And I don't even LIKE Bon Jovi.

The guy who started the Bon Jovi death hoax has fessed up. He's a musician in a local Pennsylvania band who did it as a goof and didn't expect it to become so widespread....

...or he's an attention whore who did it in order to get cheap publicity for his band. You make the call. :lol:

http://www.app.com/article/20111226/NJNEWS/312260077/Pa-man-who-sparked-Bon-Jovi-death-rumor-I-m-getting-a-lot-of-backlash-from-it

Either way, I'd call him a dumbass. And I don't even LIKE Bon Jovi.

I'd have a good chuckle if BJ pressed charges against the dude or better yet some nut case fanboy/girl snuffed him...