M3 2012... Columbia, Maryland

LV KIX

Seems as though Cinderella had to cancel M3. It appears Jeff has a medical issue that will keep the band sidelined. Looks like the rest of the Cinderella tour is off also.

L.A. Guns (Phil) and Great White (Terry) have been added to the bill. There is also suppose to be some type of all-star jam. Don Dokken & George Lynch on stage together maybe?

Isn't anyone from Heavy Harmonies going to this show..?

Dave I might go this year, I drive by Merriweather almost everyday. If nothing else just to see Night Ranger, Loudness, RATT and Dokken.

Hit me up closer to the show. I should have a few extra spots on the guest list. And of course if you want to come to my Thursday night party (May 10th) with WILDSTREET, SIN 4 SIN and STREETLIGHT CIRCUS it is no charge to you (or any other HH member).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as though Cinderella had to cancel M3. It appears Jeff has a medical issue that will keep the band sidelined. Looks like the rest of the Cinderella tour is off also.

Cinderella canceling a tour? Gosh, that's a shock. That's never happened before... :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

One month until my annual "M-Pre Party" on Thursday May 10th with WILDSTREET, SIN 4 SIN, and STREETLIGHT CIRCUS in Columbia, Maryland.

Then... Friday and Saturday it is the M3 Festival. I still find it hard to believe that not a single person from this forum isn't going to this show. This show is so much fun every year.

If, by chance, anyone from HH is going... Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

They announced this a couple days ago. Should be interesting if nothing else.

It seems as though a few members of some M3 bands will be making it over to my Thursday night "Pre-Party" at Sonoma's. I've been contacted by a couple about getting on the guest list. Seems weird that these bands are asking me to put them on the guest list. :blink:

I finally found out which lists I'm on for Friday and Saturday night at M3 and I'm stoked. Only 2 1/2 weeks to go. :headbanger:

• My Little Pony

It seems as though a few members of some M3 bands will be making it over to my Thursday night "Pre-Party" at Sonoma's. I've been contacted by a couple about getting on the guest list. Seems weird that these bands are asking me to put them on the guest list. :blink:

I finally found out which lists I'm on for Friday and Saturday night at M3 and I'm stoked. Only 2 1/2 weeks to go. :headbanger:

Shit, sounds like a lot of fun, but I live on the other side of the country.

Damn that sounds awesome! Wish I lived closer. :beerbang:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few days off now... :party421:

I've got the concert set to DVR on HDnet. Katie Daryl is the host who will be running around out there for HDnet. If anyone from the boards happens to run into her you have got to get a pic w/her. She is such a little hottie!

I've got the concert set to DVR on HDnet. Katie Daryl is the host who will be running around out there for HDnet. If anyone from the boards happens to run into her you have got to get a pic w/her. She is such a little hottie!

She'll be at my pre-party on Thursday night. I'll try and get a picture. :beerbang:

She'll be at my pre-party on Thursday night. I'll try and get a picture. :beerbang:

Nice! :quagmire:

Just found out today that Joey Allen has left me passes for the Warrant "private acoustic set" prior to M3 on Friday night. I'm really looking forward to M3 this year... And my annual "M-Pre Party" is shaping up to be the best one yet. Lots of special guests are expected from some of bands playing M3 on Friday and Saturday.

• My Little Pony

Just found out today that Joey Allen has left me passes for the Warrant "private acoustic set" prior to M3 on Friday night. I'm really looking forward to M3 this year... And my annual "M-Pre Party" is shaping up to be the best one yet. Lots of special guests are expected from some of bands playing M3 on Friday and Saturday.

One of these years I'll have to make the trip. Have I said that already?

One of these years I'll have to make the trip. Have I said that already?

Too bad it wasn't this year. I actually ended up with an free extra VIP ticket. I'm sure it will not be hard to get rid of... But it would be cool if one of these years a HH member or two would make the trip.

I'm off... Looking forward to a great 4 days. :beerbang:

Someone figure out how to record this thing on HDNET.

See ya after the weekend...

:party421:

• My Little Pony

Have fun you lucky bastard!! :party421:

And we're looking at you, Rick, to record this. No pressure. :tumbsup:

Oh it's all set to record. :tumbsup: The problem is getting it from the DVR to something I can share it w/everyone. I checked the guide and they are airing it live Friday from 4pm - 11pm and Saturday I think they are airing it live from noon until 11pm. :banger:

Oh it's all set to record. :tumbsup: The problem is getting it from the DVR to something I can share it w/everyone. I checked the guide and they are airing it live Friday from 4pm - 11pm and Saturday I think they are airing it live from noon until 11pm. :banger:

Someone will figure out the way, I have faith...

What a killer weekend.... A great time.

It's going to take me a few days to get back on a somewhat regular schedule.. but it was all well worth it.

• My Little Pony

It's going to take me a few days to get back on a somewhat regular schedule.. but it was all well worth it.

Yeah, shut up.

I bet it was. Sure looked like a blast from the broadcast. My big question...did you get to meet Katie Daryl? :quagmire:

I bet it was. Sure looked like a blast from the broadcast. My big question...did you get to meet Katie Daryl? :quagmire:

I knew you were going to ask that. The answer is... YES, I did meet Katie Daryl on Saturday afternoon. And NO, I did not get a picture. I actually ran into her backstage in the VIP area... Problem was, I was alone at the time I talked with her. My two friends were off running around the grounds and had the camera with them.

I was told that HDNET will be doing Rocklahoma this year also. I promise if I run into her there I will not disappoint. I will make sure and get a picture.