Tyketto

chocularok

Can't wait for this but hope it sounds like Tyketto and not like Danny's solo stuff, not to say I don't like Danny's solo stuff as I do but want the Tyketto album to sound like Tyketto Don't Come Easy style.

Don't come easy is "easily" one of my fav. cd's. Can not wait for this!

Not to mention Strength In Numbers is equally as good, Just a great band!

Not to mention Strength In Numbers is equally as good, Just a great band!

I wouldn't say equally as good but yeah it's really damn good but Don't Come Easy is just another level IMO.

I actually prefer Strength in numbers to Dont come easy.

Both great albums, but just love more tracks on the the second one.

I might just agree with you. I love the first cd but I have always been a huge fan of the second.

I might just agree with you. I love the first cd but I have always been a huge fan of the second.

Strenght In Numbers was the first Tyketto album that I owned so that one holds a special place for me. got the 2nd and that one was just as good so it is a push for me.

Strenght In Numbers was the first Tyketto album that I owned so that one holds a special place for me. got the 2nd and that one was just as good so it is a push for me.

My thought is that Don't Come Easy comes off as better because of Forever Young. Take that song out of the mix and Strength In Numbers is just as "strong" IMO (no pun intended...was that a pun?).

Strength is a great album but there isn't any songs on that that are as good as "Forever Young", "Seasons", "Burning Down Inside", "Wings" or "Standing Alone"(although there was another version of this on Strength). The first side of Don't Come Easy is proof enough that it's a better album IMO.

I think you could argue it either way. Honestly if I was told I could only keep 1 of the CD's I would probably keep Don't Come Easy, regardless of Forever Young.

In Strength's defense I would counter with Rescue Me, The End Of The Summer Days, The Last Sunset, Write Your Name In The Sky and Meet Me In The Night.

If I ranked the songs, it would go like this: Wings, Nothing But Love, Rescue Me, Seasons, Last Sunset, Meet Me In The Night, Standing Alone, etc. etc.....so maybe Don't Come Easy gets an edge but not enough for me to whole heartedly say it is heads and tails better than Strength.

Now, side note...did you say "first side" as in cassette? Wes, you so date yourself. :quagmire:

well looks like we have to wait a lot longer, this one is initially planned for a 2012 release, don't know if it's gonna be longer, but yeah another anticipated release :popcorn:

They have tour dates at the end of the year, and I know Danny has other irons in the fire like the fact he has only just finished a tour with the Ultimate Eagles, so I reckon the album will be finished in fits and spurts.

Add to that the fact that I believe most of the band still live in the USA and Danny lives in Ireland.

Strength is a great album but there isn't any songs on that that are as good as "Forever Young", "Seasons", "Burning Down Inside", "Wings" or "Standing Alone"(although there was another version of this on Strength). The first side of Don't Come Easy is proof enough that it's a better album IMO.

I disagree with you buddy. Rescue Me, Catch My Fall, Write Your Name In The Sky & the awesome Meet Me in the Night (Better than any song on the debut imo).

Both are great cd's, and I don't know for sure that one is much better than the other but they are even imo.

I disagree with you buddy. Rescue Me, Catch My Fall, Write Your Name In The Sky & the awesome Meet Me in the Night (Better than any song on the debut imo).

Both are great cd's, and I don't know for sure that one is much better than the other but they are even imo.

I love every song you named but IMO they don't touch the first 5 songs on the debut.

With that being said if I put together a Tyketto best of disc those 4 tunes you named would be on it.

"Forever Young" was and is so intense musically and lyrically and the video was awesome.

I love every song you named but IMO they don't touch the first 5 songs on the debut.

With that being said if I put together a Tyketto best of disc those 4 tunes you named would be on it.

"Forever Young" was and is so intense musically and lyrically and the video was awesome.

I agree the first five songs on DCE are awesome but the second half of the cd is quite a bit weaker. SIN is more consistent and still may be better overall imo, especially when you add Standing Alone and the Jap. Bonus track Wait Forever. It's a more focused and complete album imo.

I agree the first five songs on DCE are awesome but the second half of the cd is quite a bit weaker. SIN is more consistent and still may be better overall imo, especially when you add Standing Alone and the Jap. Bonus track Wait Forever. It's a more focused and complete album imo.

Everyone says that but I don't agree at all. I love every song on the second side but yeah they pale when compard to the first five tunes but I still think there all great songs. I would say the same thing about the second half of Strength being weaker than the first half. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this subject. I bought DCE right when it came out and it blew me away and still does when I play it so it will always be a Island disc for me.

Like many topics on this board I don't think there is a right or wrong, just opinions. It is fun to debate because it brings back memories of when you first heard the music, the video is awesome, etc.