Have Your Band Open For We Came As Romans!

Guest RockYourselfToSleepTour

Guest RockYourselfToSleepTour

Hey Bands, you only have until December 19 to enter your band to open for We Came As Romans on the Motel 6 Rock Yourself To Sleep Tour!! Very simple. Just follow the link, sign up your band and get your fans to vote!!

My link

Spam, spam, spam, spam

Spam, spam spam, spam

SPAMMITY SPAAAAAAAAAAM

WONDERFUL SPAAAAAAAAAAM

SPAMMITY SPAAAAAAAAAAAM

MARVELOUS SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

Maybe we should get Kix to open for them.

Or maybe we should get Geoff and the Purple Lollypops to open for KIX... Either way... I'm There. :beerbang:

Is it only me... or would anyone else rather skip that "We Came As Romans" gig..?

One other question... If they Came As Romans... what did they leave as..?

:huhsign:

If this is spam, what's it all about? Is it a real gig? Has anyone heard of the band?

Agree with LV KIX about the name. wtf?

Wow, so I have a chance to open up for a band (with a suspiciously alternablah name) I've never heard of on a tour I've never heard of. Well fuck me, where do I sign up??? Can I pay my own expenses too??? :headbanger:

From the contest rules: Except for the 2 free rooms, the Participant shall be responsible for all other costs and expenses including, but not limited to, travel and meals. The Participant shall not receive any compensation for its appearances in the tour.

Aw HELL yeah! What a fucking great opportunity!

Edited by Blue Charvel
Contest Rules

Wow, so I have a chance to open up for a band (with a suspiciously alternablah name) I've never heard of on a tour I've never heard of. Well fuck me, where do I sign up??? Can I pay my own expenses too??? :headbanger:

But hey, it's sponsored by Motel 6... they'll leave the light on for ya. :lol:

Seriously, what the f*ck kind of stupid name for a tour is "Rock Yourself To Sleep"? If your band is rockin' the audience to sleep, it sounds to me like you're not doing your job. Know what I mean? :blink:

But hey, it's sponsored by Motel 6... they'll leave the light on for ya. :lol:

Seriously, what the f*ck kind of stupid name for a tour is "Rock Yourself To Sleep"? If your band is rockin' the audience to sleep, it sounds to me like you're not doing your job. Know what I mean? :blink:

-_-

Looked these "We Came As Romans" hosers up on Wiki... here's how they describe their toonage:

We Came As Romans mixes their post-hardcore and metalcore music with symphonic elements such as, violin, cello, orchestral percussion, etc. This was decided since one of their lead guitarists, Joshua Moore, used to play in the orchestra back in high school. The band also mixes their music with electronica, such as trance. Their influences include Chiodos, Underoath, The Devil Wears Prada, and August Burns Red.

Uhhh, yeah, sounds like they'd be a perfect match for your band, Pete. Sign up now!

They're an awesome band. Heavy with big melodic choruses. Not a great live band though (saw them support Parkway Drive) so it wouldnt be hard to open for them...

• 1 month later...

So, hey, Pete...any luck with this? :blink: