Retrospect Rockfest 2011 - I NEED YOUR OPINIONS

Hi everyone. As you know , Retrospect has been involved in the Rocklahoma , M3 and Rock n America festivals the past 3 years and I am HIGHLY considering putting something amazing on here in Vegas next year. Bigger than Melodic RockFest but not as big as Rocklahoma.

We're talking about a 3-day 80s Rockfest that will have quite an impressive line-up.

We are focusing more on the smaller bands from the 80s that people haven't seen in forever or don't get to see very much , as well as some decent headliners (Airbourne , Europe , Krokus , Accept and such).

Here's just a few of the smaller bands I'm suggesting...

Babylon AD

Icon

Baton Rouge

Silent Rage

Helix

Big Cock

Unruly Child

Hardline

Madam X

Fifth Angel

King Kobra

Bangalore Choir

Beggars and Thieves

Steel Panther

D'Molls

Jeff Scott Soto (in any form)

Lizzy Borden

Lillian Axe

Leatherwolf

Malice

Shark Island

Spread Eagle

Tora Tora

Tyketto

Wildside

Cry Wolf etc.. etc..etc..

We are also considering bringing over a Swedish contingent which would be the first time for bands like Wig Wam , Crashdiet , Crazy Lixx , H.E.A.T. and the like to play on American soil.

Before I blow my wad on such an ambitious festival (which I believe is needed on the west coast and hopefully not the disaster Ultrasound was) , what I want to know is this...

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD HIGHLY CONSIDER ATTENDING THIS FESTIVAL??

As the biggest supporters of "OUR" music your opinion is very valuable to me. The H.H. crew are the best fans in the business and I'd like you to share your thoughts...

Thanks in advance for any input...

Sam

If you brought Wig Wam over I can pretty much guarantee my wife will force me to buy tickets and take her. Bangalore Choir is also a favorite of hers. Throw in Pink Cream 69 and she'd be unable to avoid the show.

As for me, I like most of what you've listed, good stuff. \m/

Guest rokken

Sam, I will go. Especially if Babylon A.D., JSS/Eyes, and Wildside are there. *MOST* especially if Baton Rouge is there. ;)

These are the bands I couldn't see because they played clubs and I was too young to get in. I would give A LOT to see these bands live. Please let me know how I can help...I will email you...you are the only one thinking of doing this kind of fest, as far as I can tell. Thank you. =)

Well... I don't usually travel around to festivals like this. But I might be there.

After seeing ICON at ROK a couple years ago... they are a must.

Heaven's Edge would be cool to see again.

Julliet was also very good a t ROK a couple years ago.

Black 'N Blue isn't too far away either.

I really wish this show was in the UK!!! :doh:

Check out Firefest :)

I looked at the line up and decided to stay at home! th_shrug-1.gif