Pussy Sisster

TangoCharlie

Like this band.

Sounds like good vintage sleaze! And they have an album out and their singer is called Chris Nad, how cool is that?!

What do you think...

http://www.myspace.com/pussysisster

Has every name in the world been taken? This is a HORRIBLE name for a band

No kidding.

I'll give them a listen but I hope their name does not give any indication of what their lyrics are.

Like this band.

Sounds like good vintage sleaze! And they have an album out and their singer is called Chris Nad, how cool is that?!

What do you think...

Has every name in the world been taken? This is a HORRIBLE name for a band

:rofl: and :agree:!!! Seriously, was there no one around the band to tell them, "actually guys, the name stinks - really bad"?

Love 'Way To Nowhere' though, great song. Album out in a few weeks, may have to check it out...

Like this band.

What do you think...

Has every name in the world been taken?

Not yet. I believe there's still "My Foreskin Hurts" and "I Never Fucked My Baby Sister But She Gives Good Head".

Like this band.

What do you think...

Not yet. I believe there's still "My Foreskin Hurts" and "I Never Fucked My Baby Sister But She Gives Good Head".

What's in a name?!

The album is very good quality. Reminds me of Tuff with touches of Flesh and Blood era Poison.

Tc

Like this band.

What do you think...

What's in a name?!

The album is very good quality. Reminds me of Tuff with touches of Flesh and Blood era Poison.

Tc

So is the album out? Where did you get it? Amazon.co.uk says it is out next month (and it isn't a cheap one).

Like this band.

What do you think...

What's in a name?!

Tc

Listening to it again, it's probably more Pretty Boy Floyd than Poison, but you get the direction?!

This is a band that arw not afraid to put two (power) ballads back to back on their album.

I think it's produced by Dennis Ward who is a top producer.

:doh:

Maybe I was hasty with the preorder... :unsure:

Hmmm, the vocals leave a lot to be desired but the songs sound okay. Most samples I heard on Amazon didn't feature choruses unfortunately, though. I won't rush out to buy it, but I'll be interested to hear it when it's released.

• 1 month later...

I first listened to this one about a month ago and was a bit turned off from the start, and didn't give it another listen for along time.

About a week ago i pulled it out again and have been lovin this one ever since. The first track is the really turn off... a really cheesy cliche rock song, but after that it rocks all the way thru.

Definitely a Pretty Boy Floyd sound throughout, although maybe a little more melodic or hair metal oreintated than PBF.

I think this will really appeal to glam fans out there that dislike the punk influecne in a lot of todays glam, as this is more along the hair-metal-glam lines.

And to think they have another 2-3 discs out there that i need to track down now....

I first listened to this one about a month ago and was a bit turned off from the start, and didn't give it another listen for along time.

About a week ago i pulled it out again and have been lovin this one ever since. The first track is the really turn off... a really cheesy cliche rock song, but after that it rocks all the way thru.

Definitely a Pretty Boy Floyd sound throughout, although maybe a little more melodic or hair metal oreintated than PBF.

I think this will really appeal to glam fans out there that dislike the punk influecne in a lot of todays glam, as this is more along the hair-metal-glam lines.

And to think they have another 2-3 discs out there that i need to track down now....

I really like it.

Whenever one of their tracks comes on randomly on my ipod my ears prick up.

The sound is a throwback and thats why I like it!

I'm convinced. Preordered on Play.com (with my World Cup winnings!)

Have you got it yet?

I have, but haven't played it yet. I'll try to remember to give it a spin tonight...

I like it. I'm not wild and orgasming about it and touching my balls in it's honour, but it's good enough. Solid disc.

Class. The man has a way with words. :tumbsup:

I like it. I'm not wild and orgasming about it and touching my balls in it's honour, but it's good enough. Solid disc.

I don't know much about this release... But since when does Geoff need a reason to "touch his balls"...?

And yes... you can say one thing about Geoff...(ok, maybe more than one thing)... but he does have a way with words.

I don't know much about this release... But since when does Geoff need a reason to "touch his balls"...?

And yes... you can say one thing about Geoff...(ok, maybe more than one thing)... but he does have a way with words.

He is a very Poetic man that is for sure.

I bet he's secretly an old romantic. ;)

Nothing secret about my love for love.

Get nude and celebrate.

Nothing secret about my love for love.

Get nude and celebrate.

Who said romance was dead?

;)