Gary Coleman's Casket

cdjunky41

That's just wrong on all levels...Funny, but wrong.

:rofl: Awwwwww man, that's freakin cold. The joke, AND the casket. :lol:

In the absence of a smilie with a dunce's cap, I just have to say :huhsign: and accept the Thickie of the Day award.

How's this:

dunce-cap-hat.jpg

So no one's going to put me out of my misery?

Mate, I think it's best if you just leave this one to the 'Mericans amongst us. I also have no idea what this thread means, but then again I'm not really familiar with Gary Coleman either. It's no different than if some British, or in my case Aussie celebrity died - I'm sure we'd have "inside" jokes about them most the world wouldn't understand.

Rest easy now, dear child.

Gary Coleman stood about 4 foot eight inches (you Aussies can do your own math with regard to the metric system) so he would fit in the cooler and be able to be buried without bending him in half. And it has his name on the side..."Coleman" is the name of the brand of cooler. And for those who are not familiar with Gary Coleman, do a search on YouTube for "Different Strokes", which was the TV show he was a star on and you'll see how tall he was. He didn't grow from that time.

Gary Coleman stood about 4 foot eight inches (you Aussies can do your own math with regard to the metric system) so he would fit in the cooler and be able to be buried without bending him in half. And it has his name on the side..."Coleman" is the name of the brand of cooler. And for those who are not familiar with Gary Coleman, do a search on YouTube for "Different Strokes", which was the TV show he was a star on and you'll see how tall he was. He didn't grow from that time.

Uh, okay. I knew all that except I didn't realise the cooler's brand was 'Coleman'. Picking up what you're putting down... sort of. ;)

Get it now, but I think it lost a lot in the explanation. Never mind, cheers anyway.

:drink:

Now there seems to be a SMALL problem:

Gary Coleman will not be buried this weekend as originally planned, as his ex-wife Shannon Price is fighting with his estranged parents about the location of his burial, TMZ reports. Coleman died Friday at age 42 in a Utah hospital following a fall that resulted in a brain hemorrhage, and the TV star's parents are seeking custody of his body and want it returned to the star's boyhood home in Illinois, his former manager, Victor Perillo, told the Associate Press on Thursday.

Perillo said Coleman's parents, Sue and Willie Coleman, are the legal custodians of his body because Coleman and Price divorced in 2008. But a rep for Gary's ex-wife claims Price is the executor of the actor's will and has the power to make all decisions regarding the funeral and his estate.

"The Colemans don't want to fight with anyone," their lawyer said in a statement. "They just want to bring their son home."

According to TMZ, a mortuary is holding Coleman's remains and his funeral has been canceled for now.

Coleman died after suffering an intracranial hemorrhage that left him in a coma and on life support. The 'Diff'rent Strokes' actor was taken to the hospital on May 26, and his condition deteriorated as the days went on. After being on life support for at least a day, the decision was made to remove the actor from the machinery that was keeping him alive.

Price has been under scrutiny since Coleman's death after speculation ignited over whether she, as his ex-wife, had the authority to make medical decisions for the unresponsive actor. Though they have been divorced since August 2008, they continued to be together.

Previously, Janet Frank, spokeswoman for the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, in Provo, Utah, told PEOPLE, "Shannon certainly portrayed herself as his wife to our staff and doctors. We assumed she was telling the truth. We can't comment on specific details in Mr. Coleman's case, but in general, any patient on life support is thoroughly evaluated medically before life support is ended."

The hospital later clarified the matter, noting in a statement that Coleman had signed an Advanced Health Care Directive, which gave Price permission to make medical decisions on his behalf.

Regardless of the medical legalities, Coleman's former lawyer, Randy Kester, predicts further controversies over Price's authority. "I don't think anyone is looking at criminal wrongdoing here, but this raises the issue of the appropriateness of her making the decision to take him off life support," Kester told the New York Daily News. "She might have subjectively felt she was still his wife."

The Coleman 911 tape was released to the press. On the tape, Price seems reluctant to help the actor, stating she didn't "want to be traumatized right now" since she had a fever.

The Coleman 911 tape was released to the press. On the tape, Price seems reluctant to help the actor, stating she didn't "want to be traumatized right now" since she had a fever.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn! Way to go Gary, you sure could pick'em huh? :yikes:

Daaaaaaaaaaamn! Way to go Gary, you sure could pick'em huh? :yikes:

:agree:

What a nice girl.