Buckcherry's new album - All Night Long

jason (FA-Q)

I've always been a huge Buckcherry fan and I've seen'em twice in concert. Their new album, All Night Long, is coming out in August and the title track sounds pretty damn good! Kinda sounds like they're getting back to their "old school" sound? I'm really looking forward to this release. There last Cd was alright, but I feel it missed just a bit.

Check out the new video for

PS: Sorry if this topic has already been posted?

I didn't care for the last release at all. I didn't even find it average. So I really hope they get back to what they do best. But, if "All Night Long" is going to be the best song off the new cd then I won't be rushing out to buy it right away. It is an ok song but it has not caught on with me like I thought it might.

Let's face it, after the great start to 2010, any release is gonna get compared to what we have listened to so far...so it better be really good.

I didn't care for the last release at all. I didn't even find it average. So I really hope they get back to what they do best. But, if "All Night Long" is going to be the best song off the new cd then I won't be rushing out to buy it right away. It is an ok song but it has not caught on with me like I thought it might.

Let's face it, after the great start to 2010, any release is gonna get compared to what we have listened to so far...so it better be really good.

I saw an interview with Josh & Keith about the new album. They said they wanted an album that works great live. They wrote songs for the live show. I can see "All Night Long" being a great live song, even if it doesn't do much for ya on the radio.

I always thought the debut was pretty cool, 'Time bomb' bored me to tears and after that I just lost complete interest in these guys. Heard a song here and there but nothing to ever get me excited. That said, the lead singer's duet with Atreyu on 'Blow' is one of the best songs in recent years, and he's done another duet with a modern rock band (which escapes me now) that was great. They're the kind of band I'll spin once if it falls in my lap but I won't seek these new tunes to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dangerous Toy

Could never really get into Buckcherry. Couple great songs that are worth cranking to eleven, but I doubt I'll ever pick up a full on album. Just too hit and miss for me. Definitely not the "sleaze rock/80's hard rock saviors" that some rock mags claim them to be.

• 1 month later...

New album is defo aimed at trying to recapture some of the vibe of the first album, even going so far as to have photos of a lady in the booklet all painted up like the girl on the debut album.

One thing fans might want to take note of is that there is a special European deluxe edition, that has seven extra tracks on it.

All of them are acoustic songs, but with the exception of 'Sorry', they are all new songs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Night-Long-Buckcherry/dp/B003QSHIP8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1280767132&sr=1-1

• 3 weeks later...

Listening to this one right now, and my first impression is that this is ALOT better than Black Butterfly. Catchy songs that don't seem to "try too hard" and a sound that I would describe as their first CD and 15 thrown into a blender. Damn good stuff; anyone else enjoying this one? beerbang.gif

Listening to this one right now, and my first impression is that this is ALOT better than Black Butterfly. Catchy songs that don't seem to "try too hard" and a sound that I would describe as their first CD and 15 thrown into a blender. Damn good stuff; anyone else enjoying this one? beerbang.gif

Backed! Very enjoyable affair and by far better than Black Butterfly. "Never say Never" is a real standout-track for me, one of the best tunes they've ever written.

Sorry Bro, IMO, and it's only mine, I havent thought buckcherry have done a single good album outside of the debut, just not my cup of tea on those other cd's, I do view that debut as an excellent cd, and for that time it was released I really thought it was good for the American music scene, having some traditional sounding rock\metal being played in a modern fashion, and For The Movies is still on my top 20 favorite songs of all time list! theyve done nothing for me since!