Top 5 New Sleaze Bands

heaven&hell

Who's your top 5 newer Sleaze bands?

And by new I mean bands that have come out in the last 5-10 years.

They can be from Sweeden, the US, Finland or anywhere for that matter.

For me it has to start with Crashdiet. :headbanger:

1. Crashdiet

2. Hardcore Superstar

3. Hell N Diesel

4. Crazy Lixx

5. The Last Vegas

There's probably a million others that I'm leaving out such as Dirty Penny, Gemini Five and many others.

I've never heard Crystal Pistol or the Crank County Daredevils besides one song but I imagine there might be some people that hold these bands in high regard as well and I'm sure Glam Junkie can name 50 newer bands or more that I've never heard yet.

1. Crashdiet

2. Hardcore Superstar

3. Hell N Diesel

4. Crazy Lixx

5. The Last Vegas

There's probably a million others that I'm leaving out such as Dirty Penny, Gemini Five and many others.

I've never heard Crystal Pistol or the Crank County Daredevils besides one song but I imagine there might be some people that hold these bands in high regard as well and I'm sure Glam Junkie can name 50 newer bands or more that I've never heard yet.

you have the #1 and #2 positions correct, althouhg i'd probably put them the other way round at this stage. maybe with a greater catalogue of material, crashdiet might make it one day.

and yes... i'd have trouble keeping it to just 5.

1. Crashdiet

2. Hardcore Superstar

3. Hell N Diesel

4. Crazy Lixx

5. The Last Vegas

you have the #1 and #2 positions correct, althouhg i'd probably put them the other way round at this stage. maybe with a greater catalogue of material, crashdiet might make it one day.

and yes... i'd have trouble keeping it to just 5.

I'd love to see your top 5 or even top 25 as I'm sure there's many that I don't know. :headbanger:

Great question! Everyone's list reminds me or introduces me to a band that I need to check out. Really, I think Glam Junkie should just list every sleaze band he thinks we should check out! :tumbsup:

I love the sleaze....here are mine right now, but always changing as something comes along or something grows on me:

1. Hardcore Superstar

2. Dirty Penny (going to see these guys Friday and Saturday night...should be a blast)

3. Crashdiet

4. Crazy Lixx

5. Dynazty (I know, only one cd so far, but man if their next cd is half as good as this one, they'll be up at 1 or 2 in no time...great stuff)

Great question! Everyone's list reminds me or introduces me to a band that I need to check out. Really, I think Glam Junkie should just list every sleaze band he thinks we should check out! :tumbsup:

I love the sleaze....here are mine right now, but always changing as something comes along or something grows on me:

1. Hardcore Superstar

2. Dirty Penny (going to see these guys Friday and Saturday night...should be a blast)

3. Crashdiet

4. Crazy Lixx

5. Dynazty (I know, only one cd so far, but man if their next cd is half as good as this one, they'll be up at 1 or 2 in no time...great stuff)

Have you heard Hell N Diesel yet?

1. Hardcore Superstar

3. Crashdiet

4. Crazy Lixx

I have not, but when I read through this post, they were one of the bands I copied to my list of bands to check out.

Since they are high on your list I will be checking for some samples (myspace or otherwise) sooner than later. :D

1. Hardcore Superstar

3. Crashdiet

4. Crazy Lixx

I have not, but when I read through this post, they were one of the bands I copied to my list of bands to check out.

Since they are high on your list I will be checking for some samples (myspace or otherwise) sooner than later. :D

Hell N' Diesel "Miss Cocaine" :headbanger:

Haha... yeah, HEAT's a bit of a wild choice, but I guess mine would look something like this:

1. Crazy Lixx

2. Crashdiet

3. Shameless

4. Dirty Penny

5. Hardcore Superstar (last 2 CDs only)

(with top spot reserved, potentially, for Reckless Love)

You guys are gonna break my bank with all these cd's that I have to order. :tumbsup:

Then Mrs. Jeff is gonna break my balls when the cd's arrive. :anon:

That's ok, I'll just spread them out over time and get to the mailbox before she does. She is always really good with my cd collecting until she feels I am ordering more than I can listen to in a month. Then she starts to needle me a little about it.

I'm not as big on glam as some here ..... no finger on the pulse guy me.

But my fave 3 at the moment of the newer ones are

Crashdiet

Stevie Jaimz (can I count him?)

Crank County Daredevils

Tough to pick just 5 favorites, I suppose that since Wig Wam and Hansel are on no ones lists that they're considered glam and not sleaze, otherwise they'd make my list for sure.

1. Backyard Babies (Older than 10 years, but I consider them part of the new scene anyway)

2. Crashdïet

3. Crazy Lixx

4. Hardcore Superstar

5. Innocent Rosie

If this were a glam top 5:

1. The Darkness (I'm gonna get slaughtered for this)

2. Hot Leg (...and then murdered for this)

3. Hansel

4. Wig Wam

5. Reckless Love

Tough to pick just 5 favorites, I suppose that since Wig Wam and Hansel are on no ones lists that they're considered glam and not sleaze, otherwise they'd make my list for sure.

1. Backyard Babies (Older than 10 years, but I consider them part of the new scene anyway)

2. Crashdïet

3. Crazy Lixx

4. Hardcore Superstar

5. Innocent Rosie

If this were a glam top 5:

1. The Darkness (I'm gonna get slaughtered for this)

2. Hot Leg (...and then murdered for this)

3. Hansel

4. Wig Wam

5. Reckless Love

Creep. I vomitted at the mere sight of those two band names, let alone ABOVE Wig Wam and Reckless Love. You're an oddball, mate, that's for sure. ;) But yeah, you're right. No Wig Wam, but if they do qualify for this thread then they're sure bets for me too. Except for me they're above The Darkness, who are on the bottom of every single music list that I could ever think of, ever. Including list the top 20 dance albums, and include The Darkness CD in the mix. ;)

Always looking out for new up'n'coming bands on Myspace, it's pretty hard to name only 5, anyway here's some names:

1. Crazy Lixx

2. Crashdiet

3. Hardcore Superstar

4. Babylon Bombs

5. Backyard Babies

6. Koritni

7. Backwash

8. Gemini 5

9. Million Dollar Reload

10. Crystal Pistol (what's up with these guys?)

11. Hell'N'Diesel

12. Innocent Rosie

13. Debbie Ray

everything Chris Laney touches!

and so on...

plus bands, which haven't released an album yet:

Reckless Love

Baby Jane (Look out for their debut later thise year!! Great band! Myspace)

Pretty Wild

Billion Dollar Babies

Danger

Silverspoon

44 Caliber

Redlight Attraction

Bulletrain

Distorted Wonderland

Dirty Passion

First Strike UK (Myspace)

Jailbait

Justin Zane

Midnight Cowboys

Faktion

Night by Night

Santa Cruz (Myspace)

VXO (I think they are recording their debut atm with Johnny Lima!)

many, many more to pop up I guess B):banger: